Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming so.. what peoples feelings on Undertale?

StudioUAC

I would personally never actually play this game myself, but I'm more than open to watch someone else play.

That said, anyone know the best person to watch for this? Preferably not too much commentary but not too little either. :confused:

• 5 months later...

I used to love the game, but now I'm not really into it. I think the fact that it was everywhere and that the fandom isn't too great, might have put me off. Still a good game though.

Never played it, and I´ve spoiled a big deal, but I´m still itching to play it. Looks like one of those classic games where developert where allowed to get high to make them creative and is well thought on everything. MUST own it someday

• 2 weeks later...

I had seen so many shitty fanarts all over my world these days and it just pissed me off, so I don't really like the game. I had the same effect with Frozen, the songs were all over the internet and the real world it just disgusted me and I didn't wanted to go watching the movie. It's the same stuff with Undertale.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I haven't played it and I'm probably not going to.  It looks nice, but the wishy washy graphics bug me and bullet hell sounds annoying.  Otherwise, I guess it's alright.  I can agree with the moral of being kind to others even if they aren't nice back.  So it gets points for that.

Edited by greenflare

I had almost no expectations for Undertale, not hearing much about it being "omg the best game ever", just a good game that deserves more attention. The music was great, the story was interesting and went in unexpected directions, especially how non-violence was an option, and I loved the little nods when the game broke the 4th wall. The game's great, but I feel like people are over-hyping it too much as the 2nd coming of Christ, which it isn't, really...  :rarity:

It's a game that's best played with having as little expectations as possible...

(That F###ING final Genocide boss fight, though)  :angry:  

I think it is a bit overrated honestly.

Not as much as Overwatch, but still...

That game looks fun but I'm poor and my computer is broken and/or incapable of running it so fuck it i guess ill play through doom for the 375th time

• 5 years later...

Never understood the game. Never played it. Don't understand why people like it.

Spoiler

Actually I am one of those big fans of the game. I have never played it (surprisingly), but watched countless of gamers playing it over the years (last time just a month ago, played by one of our forum members :eager:). I love the concept, the music, the story, and the reactions from everyone who plays it. It was definitely the newest hottest thing when it came out, after FNAF, and MLP FIM before it.

• Brohoof 1

Never played Undertale myself, but I had friends who were obsessed with it, so I am familiar with the game to an extent. I enjoy the story and the soundtrack is great stuff.

• Brohoof 1