Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A New Life in Ponyville (OOC)

MachineGunLola

RP Thread

This Roleplay is CLOSED! Only the people who are already in are allowed to post here and in the actual rp.

Sorry! Better luck next time!

What this RP is: It's a every day rp. There will be some adventure, but it's NOT an adventure RP.

Rules:

1- If you use swear words, please keep them to a minimum.

2- If you have a more "adult" scene, please don't make it too graphic.

3- You must use good grammar & spelling.

4- If you're going to quit, please don't just drop out. Please make a small scene as to where your pony is going..

5- You must wait for at least 2 other people to post before you post again.

6- If you go to bed, or take a nap, or something, please make a small scene saying that's what your pony is doing, so we all know what's going on.

7-There is a 10 post a day limit in this rp, if you have made all 10 of your posts for the day, then you cannot make any new ones.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Edited by MachineGunLola
Edited link to RP Thread, as well as information from the RP Thread that belongs in this thread.

I'm in. I'm getting tired of zombies and epic quest pony RPs, daily life would be fun...

Edit: Fixed.

Edited by Aureity

umm... im actually interested as well. it would be my first RP on here so id need a little push so to speak. My pony is Fear (im unable to add the last name "Moonscar") if you would like to look at him. Coincidentally, he is also my Avatar picture.

If your feeling lazy, here he is

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fear-r120

First RP, you say? Feel free to mail me if you have any questions about RPing (general or specifics).

mine is a male pegasus 18 years old just moved to ponyville to look for a relaxed lifestyle and to find someone to love in his life he is also very wealthy :D:) Edited by Jay-d Kent

Imma make a new character for this RP. Expect one tonight! Strong... Remind me to do it, because I'll probably forget.

Gotcha, I'll remind you. Oh btw I have a track meet after school so I will be on and off randomly today for the other RPs