Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A New Life in Ponyville (OOC)

MachineGunLola

Oh no, this is going to be another one of those RPs where I'll find 3 new pages when I get home and 3 more new pages when I wake up, isn't it?

A pony collapses in the middle of town.

No one gives a fu**.

Posted Image

Mate, there's so many people that no one knows dafuq is going on ._.

it's okay. Um, does anyone have a suggestion as to what we can do to make this RP easier?

I don't want people to quit because it's confusing..

Too late, I'm so confused right now I resemble Derpy Hooves in every aspect...

What I'd suggest is indeed a teamwork exercise of some sort so that everyone can get to know each other.

Too late, I'm so confused right now I resemble Derpy Hooves in every aspect...

What I'd suggest is indeed a teamwork exercise of some sort so that everyone can get to know each other.

Okay, well, I think you'd probably be better at this, so. what do you suggest?

o-o

The tree ships with the rock...?

Okay, well, I think you'd probably be better at this, so. what do you suggest?

o-o

Well, nothing too weird, since this is a"daily life" sort of thing, but anything where everypony has to work together would be good.

So like, a team exercise. Or a freak shop robbery. Or I dunno...

And EB that is a good idea >.<

Edited by Aureity

Hmm... Maybe a post restriction rule to possibly slow things down? Like, you need to wait for two other people to post before you can post yourself?

I believe this to be good too. yesterday, i was in depth in the RP the whole first two pages. today... i get home... and.... well i had to read a little before i got caught up. lll

I believe this to be good too. yesterday, i was in depth in the RP the whole first two pages. today... i get home... and.... well i had to read a little before i got caught up. lll

It gets worse, cause at this rate you'll wake up and find 10 pages you'll have to read.

To be honest, this is why I prefer smaller RP group to large ones :S

As you can tell, the quality of my posts deteriorated (the first one was a lot better than any others >_>), since I had to sort of speedrush to get posts out before too many people posted ahead of me. Which leaves less time for making those posts thoughtful...

We have twelve people... In less than a day... Dang o.o; Maybe it'd be a good idea to set a limit... And as I said, limit people to wait two posts before they can post again...

as well as the pony you are conversing with may lose track of you and decide to do something else. (i guess you could quote them so the know your still engaging them in a convo) But in all honesty, i really do see your point. Hence why im still in a bush and just reading. Waiting for my moment. lol

I was actually just considering getting my character drunk on cider then going around fighting people...that way I wouldn't have to keep track of what was going on...