Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever tried clothes for the opposite gender?

Jokuc

Kinda sucks that girls have some really dope stuff, but I can't fit any of it. So no xD

Yeah, all the time, just not in public cause I just don't want to, though I don't think anyone would care anyways, I mean I've done it in school a bunch of times and the only time people noticed was at the end of the school year, so yeah.

I actually buy guy shirts that have like video game or movie because they don't sell the one I like in the girl section. 

I also bought guys shoes because girl shoes that I find are just ugly... they make them so girly or pointy and BLAH its just not right 

I have! And judging by how my friends reacted, I'd make a hot guy! I felt pretty confident too!
Though, I enjoy being a girl, but dressing as a boy is fun too!

Technically I wear clothing for the opposite gender all the time. That's because society accepts me as a man, but not a woman. Which, for obvious reasons, sucks for me.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

I have! As a matter of fact, I own more than a few pairs of men's pants, because like someone said earlier in this thread, they're more comfortable and have REAL pockets!

• Brohoof 1

Why yes, I have! I do it quite often! I just LOVE to crossdress! :D. Most of the time, I wear panties and thigh-high stockings under my normal clothes, and I love them. Sometimes, when I'm home alone or if it's late at night, I wear a skirt or a dress :wub:

I almost want to see what that would look like. ALMOST!  :P

I myself did try on some gold, two-tone stockings one night... and I had a friend who was in college hosting a costume party who had to wear a French maid outfit. I totally did not steal his Agent 47 outfit and switch it.

No. Never.

When I was 4 I had a pair of Sketchers light-up shoes that were for boys if that counts, also I have a Pokèmon shirt that is meant for boys. :P

When I was 4 I had a pair of Sketchers light-up shoes that were for boys if that counts, also I have a Pokèmon shirt that is meant for boys. :P

Also I wear alot of boys clothes 'cause I'm a tom-boy and don't care for dresses. :P