Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever tried clothes for the opposite gender?

Jokuc

Have you ever tried clothes made for the opposite gender? I'm not sure whether this question will apply to transgender people though.

What I mean is, if you consider yourself a male, have you ever out of curiosity or another reason tried clothes made for women? The same thing goes for everyone who identifies themselves as females, have you ever tried male clothing?

Maybe you've been curious, maybe you think a certain kind of clothing is more comfortable or just good looking?

• Brohoof 1

Er, just on a day when all my class was using clothes made for another sex, and i have a coclusion about it: I FUC*ING HATE USE SKIRTS! I mean, you fell unprotected, any wind can create you trouble and it's colder than stay outside wet after a shower. And you cant sit comfortably because all can see yours parts

But I was cute as fuc*

Not really.

Its more like a representation of the hell.

• Brohoof 1

I own a few jeans intended for women. But that's because I normally wear skinny jeans anyways so it's not a huge change for me.

Yes, but I prefer to wear neutral things, such as robes.

but if not that then girl stuff isn't that bad

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 1

I have tried of course, but it was for a swimming test and some other occasions where I was expected to wear it, never wanted in particular to wear clothes based off the other gender ^^;;. 

• Brohoof 1

Well I have two times. One time for a Halloween costume. I went as a Minecraft Creeper and decided to wear a green men's T-Shirt. The second time I bought a hoodie, which was so cozy! It lasted me a good three years. :D

Lol from like 4th grade till 6th grade I wore dude clothes all the time cause I liked them more than girly crap. But then I started to wear girl clothes when jr high came rolling around.

I still wear a dudes shirt here and there if I really like it. Like one of those lazy days shirts or as pajamas.

Honestly, I LOVE guy clothing. I hate dresses :okiedokielokie:  so much.. SO MUCH. But anywho, the majority of the shirts I own are guy shirts. I basically am always wearing a guy shirt and jeans. Super comfy and casual. Just the way I prefer things.

• Brohoof 1

I have clothes made for women but dont wear them since....well...you can guess why. I do have this really awesome RD dress that I thought was a vest I got at Hot Topic. My friends laugh at me when I tell them the story of the mistake, but it makes a really comfy sleeveless shirt with a hoodie and front pockets.

Also bought a checkered skirt but that was for my Roddy Piper costume...yes I know he wore kilts, but i couldn't find any. Also have a bunch of thigh high socks that i bought for the sole reason of wearing them in the winter with shorts. Arm Warmers, I have those too. I dont know how to put them in any out my outfits, but i'll make it happen.

I have both boy and girl clothing, I like jeans and hoodies at one time and in the next ill be wearing a frilly tanktop with a skirt in the next....

• Brohoof 1

Nope, never tried any female clothing on, but I will be honest that I have thought of it before, specific things. I have thought before that I might look cute in a skirt, but who knows honestly. If the clothes are actually comfy, I don't see why not. One day perhaps I might try it out. 

• Brohoof 3