Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever tried clothes for the opposite gender?

Jokuc

And yet nearly 13.5 million guys are watching what was originally a girl's show, and that's not strange to you?

Fair question.  :please:

To answer this query more-so, I DID actually try on some yellow-gold-striped stockings once. They weren't that bad, actually. It's like having a cuddly pony hugging you minus the weight.

Too weird?

Some people just associate clothing more strongly with gender, and feel it isn't for them. What a person is and is not willing to do within their gender is their prerogative.

• Brohoof 1

And yet nearly 13.5 million guys are watching what was originally a girl's show, and that's not strange to you?

Fair question.  :please:

To answer this query more-so, I DID actually try on some yellow-gold-striped stockings once. They weren't that bad, actually. It's like having a cuddly pony hugging you minus the weight.

Too weird?

In all fairness, our perceptions of what is strange is completely objective.

We might find wearing clothes of the opposite gender strange.

Others, such as cross dressers, do it all the time and they find it perfectly natural ^^

• Brohoof 1

Fair question. :please:

Too weird?

To me it looks strange.

I think women's clothing looks better on women and men's clothing looks better on men.

It's my opinion.

If I thought men watching MLP was weird that should be fine with you as long as I'm not being a dick about it.

• Brohoof 1

Well, when I was a wee kid, I used to wear clothes that my brother grew out of. That counts I suppose. :P

I will on occasion wear certain men's t-shirts if I've a reason to, but otherwise I stick to female clothing. :)

Nah bruh. Male clothes are just fine for a guy like me. Female clothing just looks very uncomfortable to me, and less utilitarian (no pockets when wearing skirts, walking in high heels, etc.).

The thing is when women wear men's clothes nobody gives a single fuck but when men wear women's clothes everybody loses their minds...

Anyway, I never have tried any women clothing simply because it seems to be uncomfortable mostly and I'm simply not inclined to try.

*laughter directed at self*

I was part of a Rocky Horror Picture Show cast for a while - it's pretty much mandatory.  Let me tell you - walking in stiletto heels?  NOT FOR THE FAINT OF FOOT.

In high school, I happened to have nearly the same measurements as one of our female leads, so I had to play "clothing dummy" and wear the dress she was going to wear while they made adjustments.  I got teased for it, but I was used to being teased by then and even made jokes with them... which, ultimately, got them to back off.

Once, I was told that, in order to play a female Drow in our D&D campaign, I had to dress the part... AND I DID.  You shoulda seen the absolutely uncomfortable look the DM had on his face - made it TOTALLY worth the effort.

Otherwise, I never really had a curiosity for such; I guess it was satisfied by my other experiences, eh?

On 8/8/2015 at 11:15 PM, Starfall_Quillwaver said:
I DID actually try on some yellow-gold-striped stockings once.

POST A PIC NOW! =O

I've wanted to try stockings/high-knee socks for such a long time... I even had plans on buying a "sexy japanese schoolgirl uniform" dontjudgeme costume with high-knee socks, skirt and stuff to wear at the anime convention I was going to but I thought it'd be a bit weird so I never did it :L

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING

but I'm actually super skinny so it wouldn't be THAT horrible to look at... I think :v

$T2eC16R,!y0E9s2S6corBR7K3vBCDg~~60_35.J

• Brohoof 2

I haven't worn anything other than a pair of knee highs and thigh highs. Id totes give women's clothing a much bigger try if I actually could. Skirts/dresses and flats look so cute. o3o

Oh, and a pair of panties as well. I don't wear briefs, so it was mildly uncomfortable. :/

Hopefully that'll fix up once i do it more often.

Edited by Miss H
  • Brohoof 1

Why yes, I have! I do it quite often! I just LOVE to crossdress! :D. Most of the time, I wear panties and thigh-high stockings under my normal clothes, and I love them. Sometimes, when I'm home alone or if it's late at night, I wear a skirt or a dress :wub:

I aim at getting myself a thong, some suspenders, along with rainbow-coloured stockings and arm-warmers. Oh yes, that's my dream outfit <3

Hopefully I haven't creeped anyone out XD

• Brohoof 3

You know, between blouses and arm warmers, skirts and stockings, is there something about women's elbows and knees that means, if they're covered with cloth, they super-heat rapidly and spontaneously combust?  :lol:

Just strikes me as odd that the two eponymous combinations of female clothing both leave the middle limb joints exposed.

Why yes, I have! I do it quite often! I just LOVE to crossdress! :D. Most of the time, I wear panties and thigh-high stockings under my normal clothes, and I love them. Sometimes, when I'm home alone or if it's late at night, I wear a skirt or a dress :wub:

I aim at getting myself a thong, some suspenders, along with rainbow-coloured stockings and arm-warmers. Oh yes, that's my dream outfit <3

Hopefully I haven't creeped anyone out XD

I've been really wanting to try this and reading this post makes me want to do it even more :lol:

God, I'm turning into a creepy brony stereotype :o

• Brohoof 3

I've been really wanting to try this and reading this post makes me want to do it even more :lol:

God, I'm turning into a creepy brony stereotype :o

Hahaha! Believe me, it's super fun and super cute :wub:

As for the brony stereotype thing, who cares? XD

• Brohoof 1

Hahaha! Believe me, it's super fun and super cute :wub:

As for the brony stereotype thing, who cares? XD

I've always wanted to be cute :squee:

And I care because I don't ever want to become this Screenshot_2015-05-10-16-58-36.png

I can't do that, I'm normal goddammit! :(

I've always wanted to be cute :squee:

And I care because I don't ever want to become this Screenshot_2015-05-10-16-58-36.png

I can't do that, I'm normal goddammit! :(

Ya won't be like that if you try crossdressing, trust me. You'll be nothing but cute :lol:
  • Brohoof 2

Haha well thanks for reassuring me. I'll definitely give it a try sometime :)

You are great who you are LZRD. That's why i like you so much. :)

• Brohoof 1

You are great who you are LZRD. That's why i like you so much. :)

Oh god, Hypnosparkle....didn't expect to see you here, heheh. Um, this isn't what it looks like, I swear! I was only curious for uh, you know, analysis purposes. :squee:

I got gifted a female shirt by accident once. I wouldn't have an issue wearing it, but the shirt wasn't something I liked anyway.

EDIT: This was only three days before I came out as trans female. Oh, the almost-irony-to-be.

Edited by Lapis Lazuli

Oh god, Hypnosparkle....didn't expect to see you here, heheh. Um, this isn't what it looks like, I swear! I was only curious for uh, you know, analysis purposes. :squee:

I totally understand LZRD. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I bought a mens tshirt without checking the size bc I wanted a yoshi shirt, I just sleep in it.

Ive heard that guys jeans fit girls just as well and have pockets but sexist mom doesnt seem keen on the idea of me wearing "guys jeans" even if she doesnt say so.

• Brohoof 1