Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever tried clothes for the opposite gender?

Jokuc

• 4 months later...

Have you ever tried clothes made for the opposite gender? I'm not sure whether this question will apply to transgender people though.

What I mean is, if you consider yourself a male, have you ever out of curiosity or another reason tried clothes made for women? The same thing goes for everyone who identifies themselves as females, have you ever tried male clothing?

Maybe you've been curious, maybe you think a certain kind of clothing is more comfortable or just good looking?

I have many guys Tshirts they so comfy and warm :3 

Have you ever tried clothes made for the opposite gender? I'm not sure whether this question will apply to transgender people though.

What I mean is, if you consider yourself a male, have you ever out of curiosity or another reason tried clothes made for women? The same thing goes for everyone who identifies themselves as females, have you ever tried male clothing?

Maybe you've been curious, maybe you think a certain kind of clothing is more comfortable or just good looking?

All the time

I wish I could be a woman so I wear some womens clothes publically.

I definitely have converted to solely wearing womens underwear and socks though.

I was trying out some bright colored sneakers at a shop once and i loved them so much, so i showed my mom. She then told me they were actually WOMEN'S sneakers, so we couldn't buy them.. Honestly, in my head I was like "screw this! there is no difference!" XD

Maybe I'm just biased because I'm a transwoman, but I HATE men's clothing. Not only does it misrepresent my identity, but it's just plain uncomfortable. Men's boxers and jeans irritate my skin, and their shirts are just too... bulky.

(edited)

Once upon a time I wore jeans from women part of cloth shop cuz they looks totally like men's. LOL Does it count?

If someone gave me the opportunity to wear a tux, I'd totally do it.

Oh gosh, Babe, you made my day! XD

Edited by Crypty <3~

I tried to walk around in high heels one time. I'll just say that I now have a lot more respect for women.

I think I'll stick with guys clothing. Womens clothing seems less comfortable and guys pants have real pockets.

Edited by El Duderino

Wow, a lot of people really seem to hate women's clothing XD Am I the only person who thinks that it's actually MORE comfortable? (High heels aside, of course.)

I'm a female identifying as female and I wear 'man' clothes all the time.

Redundant statement is redundant XD

Edited by CupcakeShed