Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Can't decide on a new 3DS game

Sunset's Shimmer

I've had my *new* 3ds xl since it's release, and bought a few games for it. Now after finally playing through all of them, I'm ready to get a new game.

I'm torn though. See my friends are recommending either Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and Animal Crossing New Leaf.

I've had some experience with games "similar" to them, or so my friend tell me:

Gods Eater Bust (PSP)- which is supposed to be very similar to the Monster Hunter Franchise?

Harvest Moon games- which has a similar feel to Animal Crossing, only more open-ended?

I'm not sure which one to get, any tips or experiences would be appreciated.

I've been a huge fan of Monster Hunter since MHFU (Monster Hunter Freedom Unit) on PSP which I've played massively with a couple of friends back then. It's sad really that those games only come to us on 3DS and Wii U because the franchise isn't popular in the West :(

We're missing out on so much cool stuff here because most people prefer stuff like Call of Duty :/

Anyway, I can recommend Monster Hunter if you're into Action RPGs and like challenging games because the Monster Hunter games I've played were quite challenging. Monster Hunter is one of the games that are hard to learn and hard to master really :D It takes some getting used to and some experience to really do decent in it. I'm not too sure about the 3DS ones because I haven't played 3 Ultimate and aside from owning 4 Ultimate, I haven't really played it enough due to lack of time mainly :/

I'd still recommend you Monster Hunter, especially if you got like 1-3 friends to play it with; in a group with friends the games are awesome!