Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apply to be a moderator

Jeric

I've got to ask if you've gone through all the applications yet as i'm seeing a lot of new staff being taken on, and i and some others who applied haven't heard anything yet and the suspense is killing me to know?

To add to what Troblems said, the response this time was far greater than it was previously, that coupled with some technical delays served to create a bit of a bottleneck in an otherwise smooth process. Hopefully we will have all applications vetted this weekend.

• Brohoof 6

Well, the staff have tirelessly worked through all of the applications, and will be delivering the final round of feedback shortly. We still have a few decisions to make before the great onboarding on 2015 is done. I can tell you this, many of you that were not selected will be looked at closely going forward and we are keeping your applications on file. Just listen to whatever feedback was given and don't go nutz on the forum. 

The application will remain open but the drive is henceforth over. Thank you all for your interest. 

• Brohoof 6