Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apply to be a moderator

Jeric

As interesting as this all sounds I don't think moderator would be a good fit for me, while I'm level headed most of the time certain topics and types of posts tend to put me unnecessarily on edge and may cause me to make decisions that may not be fair. Best of luck to those applying though!  

• Brohoof 1

Currently hovering my mouse over the submit button thinking if i should or not XD.

EDIT: did it :3

Edited by Code

ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS. 

The link to the application that you have all completed unfortunately is the outdated one. The old was was considered outdated and led to (in our opinion) the staff to decide to not pursue some applicants who would otherwise have had merit. This was my mistake so perhaps a public flogging is in order. That said, you would significantly assist your chances should you revisit the link in the OP and resubmit the application. Thank you for your patience and for not throwing tomatoes at me.   :(

It's okay. Accident's happen. :)

As for me, I've resubmitted mine now so I'm waiting patiently in the line of applicants now. :)

Good luck to all applying!

The first time around applications were open I chose not to apply. I didn't feel quite ready at the time. But now, I've been a member of this forum for over a year, and I feel it's time I give something back to this fun community. And after reading about this process, I really think the staff members here have a great system and really know what they're doing. So, my application is in! Good luck to everyone who applied! :squee:

I think I'll hold off on throwing tomatoes at Jeric until after I learn whether I get the job or not. Although I fully expect there to be a public flogging! I will be very disappointed if that is skipped!

• Brohoof 1

ATTENTION ALL APPLICANTS. 

The link to the application that you have all completed unfortunately is the outdated one. The old was was considered outdated and led to (in our opinion) the staff to decide to not pursue some applicants who would otherwise have had merit. This was my mistake so perhaps a public flogging is in order. That said, you would significantly assist your chances should you revisit the link in the OP and resubmit the application. Thank you for your patience and for not throwing tomatoes at me.   :(

sig-4009400.sig-4009400.full.gif

...No...stay calm Hypno...

sig-4009400.full.gif

Anyway, i did that thing once again.

Once again, i wish everybody good luck and i wish a fair decision by Jeric, that eliminates any form of Tomato throwing. :P

• Brohoof 5

Not to go off-Topic here. But is somebody manipulating my latest post? The pics change all the time. O_O

I can't tell if this new application was easier or harder to fill out than the previous one, but I'm sure I filled both out to the best of my ability. Now the waiting game begins...

Edited by PoisonClaw

Not to go off-Topic here. But is somebody manipulating my latest post? The pics change all the time. O_O

No that is actually a bug we discovered and are looking at.

• Brohoof 2

we're never nice.

Guys, I wish you all the best when you apply! I can't wait to see your applications! :pinkie:

If you're shy, but really want to apply... Just go for it! The worst that can happen is that you're denied.

But even if you are, you tried and that's all that matters. :proud:

This is boring.

awesome to all of you. I wish you luck being in the MLP Forums team. :proud: You really really really want to be in the team so go for it! :o You wanna.

Edited by Moonstep567HD
  • Brohoof 1

I almost feel like submitting a joke application, just to see how long it takes for Jeric to stop finding the 'flash sentry' thing funny.

Almost...

But I don't want Jeric senpai to be annoyed with me.

• Brohoof 2

Oh boy, I had two fill out two because the first one was wrong! Jeebus, it took forever to complete!  :lol:

Edited by Kivil
  • Brohoof 1