Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apply to be a moderator

Jeric

We have a mod meeting tomorrow night to discuss applications, so it may be even sooner than that.

Wait, quick question. This position means a lot to me. Like I REALLY want to do this so I can help this community in every way possible. And I submitted an app and according to two staff members it didn't show up. So, I'm sort of frantic. And It took me like four hours to do the first one and I'm not sure how long it will take to do this one... so, how long do I have because i really want this position so I can help out the forums.  

Wait, quick question. This position means a lot to me. Like I REALLY want to do this so I can help this community in every way possible. And I submitted an app and according to two staff members it didn't show up. So, I'm sort of frantic. And It took me like four hours to do the first one and I'm not sure how long it will take to do this one... so, how long do I have because i really want this position so I can help out the forums.  

The applications are gonna be open till they run low on applicants, so you have plenty of time (I'm getting this fomr description xD)

The applications are gonna be open till they run low on applicants, so you have plenty of time (I'm getting this fomr description xD)

What I figured... just a bit nervous since I really want this position.

Thanks though :)

Edited by Flashy Sentry

Take a breath. There are several apps that haven't shown up, we're trying to dig through and find them.

If we find our old application crappy can we do it again?

If you feel you did that poorly on the first, sure.

Sorry, just nerves. I'm fine :P

Well guys, it appears like we've gotten ourselves the very first casualty.

May the heavens forgive you.

Well guys, it appears like we've gotten ourselves the very first casualty.   May the heavens forgive you.

:lol:

Nah, I'm good. It's just this positioned means a lot to me. I want to help people on this forum in every way I can and so... yeah. Just nervouscited more than anything. :D 

• Brohoof 2

Do you need Skype to apply?

Skype is an important communication tool that all of the staff use on a regular basis, so Id say yes.

• Brohoof 2

So much excitement... So nervoexcited.

Skype is an important communication tool that all of the staff use on a regular basis, so Id say yes.

What if we cannot get a Skype or even have a computer for it anyways/etc?

:lol:

Nah, I'm good. It's just this positioned means a lot to me. I want to help people on this forum in every way I can and so... yeah. Just nervouscited more than anything. :D

That's the spirit!

And don't worry, I'm feeling the same way about this. So nervoexcited... If I were you I'd just wait and not hold any expectations. Just kick back and relax and wait for the outcome and just let it come. Hehehe. Too bad nervoexcited isn't a real word...

If we need Skype to apply, do we have to use video chat?

That's actually a good question, because my cam is not exactly the best.

What kind of questions will be asked during the Skype conversation?

I guess simple stuff like "Why do you think we should pick you?" or "Do you think you're up for this position?"

It's a bit like having one of those job interviews and you don't really know what your future boss, or whoever may ask those questions, might ask you beforehand.

Just try to be yourself. :)

I guess simple stuff like "Why do you think we should pick you?" or "Do you think you're up for this position?"

It's a bit like having one of those job interviews and you don't really know what your future boss, or whoever may ask those questions, might ask you beforehand.

Just try to be yourself. :)

So it's just like the application but with a real person.