Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find your avatar ?

White

I found a picture of Rainbow Dash after Googling "Rainbow Dash". It was one of many that I liked, and I picked randomly. I added glasses to it later, because I felt it would play to my username of "GeekySonic".

• Brohoof 2

My avatar came from myself, I made it. ^.^ It is of course of me! My Ponysona, Kyoshi! :3 Essentially have had the same avatar for one year now, the only exception is I changed the background color recently. Don't think I will be changing it anytime soon.

• Brohoof 10

I found a picture of Rainbow Dash after Googling "Rainbow Dash". It was one of many that I liked, and I picked randomly. I added glasses to it later, because I felt it would play to my username of "GeekySonic".

You chose a pretty good picture to use xD
  • Brohoof 2

I make most of my profile pictures including my current one. I will just find a video on youtube that i like, use a website to make a gif from a part of a youtube video and then i will just edit the gif to fit the requirements for a proflie picture.

Edited by Code
  • Brohoof 2

This is the only avatar I ever use. It scanned the image myself from a box of Kim Possible Valentine's day cards. (Which I still have, UNOPENED!) I scanned that image almost THIRTEEN YEARS AGO when the series first came out.

• Brohoof 1

I found this picture on Deviant Art, it's by The-Kinetic. I then used a random meme generator to make the text. Both the original image and my text were inspired by the movie poster for "Terminator 2: Judgement Day".

Why? Because Sweetie Bot is best robot. And Schwarzenegger is best Austrian (no offense to any of my potentially Austrian friends.)

• Brohoof 1