Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find your avatar ?

White

Good ol' Pony Creator. Which everyone loves to hate on while simultaneously praising me for my OC made on it. =P

I had art made of the her recently (I put in my 'About Me' section), but I still prefer the Pony Creator version for my avatar.

• Brohoof 1

I made this, for scratch, of damuro yesterday... it's not perfect, but I think it turned out well. In the past I gotten them from google images, I think my first was "Yay" fluttershy! :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I'm a Rarity fan, and also wanted a relatively distinctive looking avatar (I generally recognise users by their avatars instead of their names to begin with). I thought Radiance would be a little more unusual than normal Rarity, so found a screen shot - played about with the colours/levels etc, cropped it and voila :D 

• Brohoof 1

While I changed avatars a lot I finally settled on the one I use today.

After seeing Rainbow Rocks and having a lot of fun (especially during Welcome to the Show) I wanted to show how much I enjoyed the film as an avatar.  And thus I searched around for pictures of the ethereal alicorn (but had to wait for a while) and then after the tv airing I was able to find the image I wanted.

• Brohoof 1

I search all my avatars from deviantart, and crop the face from them, I can say it takes some sweet time to search these

i know right nothing like a good 3 hour expedition through the depths to find avatars

• Brohoof 1

My avatar is Wander, from the Wander Over Yonder cartoon. The avatar came from the download section of the show's page on the Disney's website.

It is one of my favorite cartoons, I have watched the entire first season in less than a week! I have identified myself with the titular character, who is an insufferable optimistic and always find an way to be positive even when cold reality knocks his door :).

• Brohoof 1

Oh I thought you had it commissioned.

I did. I requested it and payed for it.

• Brohoof 1

My first avatar was a picture I really liked while browsing for the my favorite soldiers of sci-fi settings: the Adeptus Astartes!

This one I'm currently using started off as a doodle, but I liked the expression, so I made it into an avatar~