Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

any pony else looking forward to the friendship games?

FlowerHearts

i really can't wait for the friendship games to come on so i can watch it.

I think every Brony/Pegasister is on the hype train for this movie especially since we know exactly who human Twilight is, and what I mean by that is in the first movie at the end we saw Twilight in a lab coat (now known as Sci-Twi) I personally thought that she was pony Twilight and then in the second movie we see no signs or anything of or about human Twilight, but now that we have the new exclusive shorts we probably all know by now that human Twilight is on the rival team for the games, but also with the new live action short for Friendship Games I'm actually pretty stumped you may know why when Twilight joins them dancing. Here's the video:

Edited by Twilight Shimmer

I'm looking forward to it. I don't watch the main series(Friendship is Magic) except on special ocasions(like to see how they've re-imagined an old G1 character) and I stick to Equestria Girls. I kinda wish it was a series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm just here to ask what's going on? Can someone tell me what's this all about? New mlp movie? Where you get all that information?

well i heard that the friendship games of mlp was on the 28th of last month. it was awesome.

anypony seen the movie yet? it was awesome to say the least.