Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

roleplay world Question about the Character Database

Guardian Braveheart
Go to solution Solved by Lightwing,

What I do is I click my username on the black bar (yours should say 'Guardian Braveheart'), click "My content", then when that page loads, click "Pages" on the left side of the screen. You should then see your OCs.

I find that if you go to your account's drop down menu to the right of the Notifications tab, hit My Content, and the click on Pages, you can find your Character Database entries. You can also get to it by going directly to your profile and hitting Find Content above your brohoof counter. Hope this helps.

Edited by Quartz Aegis

@@Guardian Braveheart

The method is the following:

1. Go to your profile, and click on My Content:

Wzsyqob.png

2. Once you are there, look for the "Pages" tab, and click there.

HoYMI7x.png

3. There you can now see all the Original Characters that you made ever since you joined the forums, with different tabs which allow you to categorize from the different fields (Characters, Equestrian World Characters...):

gZvQYFa.png

@@Guardian Braveheart

The method is the following:

1. Go to your profile, and click on My Content:

sig-4008713.Wzsyqob.png

2. Once you are there, look for the "Pages" tab, and click there.

sig-4008713.HoYMI7x.png

3. There you can now see all the Original Characters that you made ever since you joined the forums, with different tabs which allow you to categorize from the different fields (Characters, Equestrian World Characters...):

sig-4008713.gZvQYFa.png

What @Lightwing says works we're talking characters made a long time ago before the character database was a thing. Then you need to search the Character Archives (https://mlpforums.com/forum/24-character-archives/)

Quoting both answers as they proved to be an effective way to resolve the user's issue. Locking topic, and in case of more doubts, please create another one.

• Brohoof 1