Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

friendship games Lightning shadow in friendship games?

Fredbear

The producers of friendship games actually put my OC in the movie! He is in the backeound but at least I can say I am technically helping with the movie now :V

I wouldn't be surprised if they are looking for OC and make lookalikes for the show. MLP has expanded so ridiculously that I guess they can't make good color schemes 24/7  :lol: . Just look at Sunshower from Tanks for the Memories, the first thing I though after seeing her was a certain OC with big........ "assets"  :dash:

Sunshower_ID_S5E5.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

How is Hasbro putting OC's into this?! I don't get it... :o

all I know is his name is shadow and he will either be sunset shimmers boyfriend or aria blaze's boyfriend

Which ever is best for the story lol

The producers of friendship games actually put my OC in the movie! He is in the backeound but at least I can say I am technically helping with the movie now :V

Easy now, don't get too excited. It could be a coincidence.

all I know is his name is shadow and he will either be sunset shimmers boyfriend or aria blaze's boyfriend

Which ever is best for the story lol

Now you're getting ahead of yourself. Sounds highly dubious indeed.

aria blaze's

Diana Kaarina is not cast in FG. Also, looking over casting ... there is no indication of a Sunset love interest. Finally, DHX has only used crew and cast OC's with the exception of Stellar Eclipse who was a Make-a-Wish event. Your OC is not in the film. DHX and Hasbro don't want to be sued. :)

Diana Kaarina is not cast in FG. Also, looking over casting ... there is no indication of a Sunset love interest. Finally, DHX has only used crew and cast OC's with the exception of Stellar Eclipse who was a Make-a-Wish event. Your OC is not in the film. DHX and Hasbro don't want to be sued. :)

my oc is in the film since I signed a contract with Hasbro to let them use my oc whenever they want, and if your going to be a buzz kill then pls don't even bother posting in here since I'm actually being honest, it really ticks me off

my oc is in the film since I signed a contract with Hasbro to let them use my oc whenever they want, and if your going to be a buzz kill then pls don't even bother posting in here since I'm actually being honest, it really ticks me off

Well you made a thread with a highly dubious claim with no evidence. It's like the kid who says "my dad works at Nintendo". Using the same color scheme is not the same as actually using the OC. There are many background characters so in all likelihood the chances of them using a color combination  that matches an OC are high, which has happened before. People spreading misinformation trying to pass off fan-fiction as upcoming canon material is nothing new, and Dragonball was rife with this, and indeed, it still occurs within that fandom.

It doesn't help FiM has a rather cringy fandom, either, especially when it comes to Original Characters, nor does it help that you claim your character(likely your self insert) is the boyfriend of one of the popular girl characters.

Edited by Evil_Emperor