Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Oreius

Blaise Zebrataur

Well been alittle over a day since I joined and I figured I would settle in before I made one of these so here goes nothing. My fursona, I guess you could say, is that of a male centaur, as obvious by my profile picture and I'm more then happy to answer any questions anypony would have on any topic.

/)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hi! :) What do you get up to in your free time? ^.^

Hello! In my free time I'm usually playing COD: Black Ops 1&2 online, playing wrestling games and uploading races on my YouTube channel. I've also been known to role play every now and then.

Edited by Oreius
  • Brohoof 1

Hello! In my free time I'm usually playing COD: Black Ops 1&2 online, playing wrestling games and uploading races on my YouTube channel. I've also been known to role play every now and then.

Ah, I see ^~^ How many subscribers/viewers would you like your channel to have eventually? :)

Ah, I see ^~^ How many subscribers/viewers would you like your channel to have eventually? :)

In a perfect world I'd want to get atleast 1,000 subs and have viewers come back to me every video I make and enjoy the content I put out. In the real world, I realize and understand YouTube is a tough thing to do and you have to have personality and good content that people will return in droves to see. My goal is to atleast get 100 subs, anything more then that would be a blessing.

• Brohoof 1

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.pngChatterbox Good day mr. Oreius! am a journalist that workd for the Canterlot Times Newspaper and magazines! i would like an interview with you!

How and when did you became a brony?

Chatterbox Good day mr. Oreius! am a journalist that workd for the Canterlot Times Newspaper and magazines! i would like an interview with you!

How and when did you became a brony?

Well when this whole MLP thing first started I was actually quite a big hater of it, I never understood how anyone could like a show about ponies and this was without ever seeing a episode of the show. For two years I bashed the show, in a respectful way I never called anyone any names only saying it was stupid to watch this show, until I got tired of hearing people say I couldn't judge it until I watched it.

So one night a friend sent me a link to the first episode and it turned out I watched the first five episodes and at that moment I became a brony. I realized that I had judged the show when I should have gave it a chance, now I defend the show and try and get others to watch and join the fandom as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of my dreams I'm a red-tailed hawk and flying around looking down at towns and people which is probably because I'm a big Animorphs fan too and my favorite character is Tobias who is trapped as a hawk. I've had other dreams too of watching Godzilla destroy towns and I had one dream were I woke up one morning as a centaur and went shopping and it was like I was a celebrity getting all the attention and people taking pictures.

• Brohoof 1

Some of my dreams I'm a red-tailed hawk and flying around looking down at towns and people which is probably because I'm a big Animorphs fan too and my favorite character is Tobias who is trapped as a hawk. I've had other dreams too of watching Godzilla destroy towns and I had one dream were I woke up one morning as a centaur and went shopping and it was like I was a celebrity getting all the attention and people taking pictures.

Ooh, your dreams sound pretty fun to experience! :catface: Though seeing Godzilla could be a little terrifying as well, I imagine x3

What if you had a lucid dream? What would you want to have happen in it? :ooh:

Ooh, your dreams sound pretty fun to experience! :catface: Though seeing Godzilla could be a little terrifying as well, I imagine x3

What if you had a lucid dream? What would you want to have happen in it? :ooh:

Hmm if I had control of my dreams I'd have a MLP dream, I've yet to had one of those. I had a dream where I was randomly falling from the sky and I thought of wings and the next second I was flying as a hawk, but as I was looking out my eyes it was like I was watching a tv of myself flying cause I could also see myself flying from the side.

The worst dream I've ever had was..kindof scary and since this is a kid-friendly site I'll only say was that it involved a school tragedy in 2004. The events of it happened the same time it happened in real life and the person that did it was the same guy in my dream, that scared me enough that I dropped out of school afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

In a update to things going on in my life, I have changed my character name and have retired Oreius as my main character. I had a bad breakup and felt it was time to move on and start fresh, so I got a commission and the artist drew me as a winged Zebrataur.

So I'd like to introduce you all to Blaise Zebrataur.*flaps wings and waves nervously.*

bandicam 2018-12-08 17-53-20-269.jpg