Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

If you got to write for the show, what are some episode ideas you'd come up with?

This is a little different from fanfic ideas in that you have to work within the limits of the show. That means it has to be kid friendly, it has to be resolved in no more than two episodes (and one is definitely preferable), and it has to be something that would reasonably fit within the canon.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Thread merging, poll removal.
  • Brohoof 5

I still want my time travel story! Rainbow Dash get's struck by lightening while doing a Sonic Rainboom. She's hurled into the future, where she meets the beloved elderly and wise Professor Twilight Sparkle and her gigantic gaurdian Dragon Spike. Professor Sparkle uses her magic to help send RD back to her own time to avert a disaster that happened because Rainbow Dash was missing just when the Elements of Harmony were needed again .
  • Brohoof 19

I just want an excuse to get all their parents together. Maybe some kind of holiday or festival that emphasizes family. I want to see Rarity's parents bug the crap out of Twilight's parents. Maybe the pony parents don't like each other at first but then they accept each other's differences when they see how much their kids all care about each other.

• Brohoof 28

I just want an excuse to get all their parents together. Maybe some kind of holiday or festival that emphasizes family. I want to see Rarity's parents bug the crap out of Twilight's parents. Maybe the pony parents don't like each other at first but then they accept each other's differences when they see how much their kids all care about each other.

I think this is a good idea... We would then get to see the Pegasi Parents too! (since we haven't yet) as well as Applejack's... Actually, why are Applejack's parents not on the farm?

• Brohoof 9

Building an episode...I would love to see an episode with Celestia and Luna as the stars, Bonding as sisters and doing cute things...they end up sending Twilight a letter about what THEY learned about friendship. It would be an interesting reverse.

We could see a bit more of Philomena, see Luna playing jokes on the guards...cutesy fun stuff.

Personally, I would like to see a few new villains introduced.

• Brohoof 4

I'm still waiting for robot chicken to do an MLP special where the cutie mark crusaders try to see if they can get a cutie mark by murdering a pony, and the mane 6 have to cover it up.

"dear princess celestia

Today I learned that, while friends will help you move furniture, true friends will help you move bodies.

Your faithful student, twilight sparkle"

• Brohoof 12

This is kinda like Mister Jack's. Kinda different but almost the same story plus more details and some differences. It is Twilight Sparkle's mom's birthday and all of the mane 6 and their parents (in Applejack's case perhaps Big Macintosh instead?) go to visit her in Canterlot. Even though Rarity's more of a big-city-girl, her mom (Gertrudis, Martha, Fran, however you wanna call her) gets a little too excited and expects Twilight's mom to act like the ponies in Sweet and Elite. So do the other moms (except for the mane six and Big Mac, of course xD). When they realize that her mom is not like that, they try to be friends with her but she is way too different than them, so it becomes almost impossible. The day after the birthday, the moms, including Twilight's, get in a huge discussion, after which they don't want their girls to hang out together anymore. Twilight's mom sends a letter to Celestia stating that until the other moms apologize, Twilight will stay with her in Canterlot. The other moms do similar things. The only girl whose parents didn't forbid from seeing Twilight is Applejack, because during the whole discussion, Big Mac and her stayed as calm as always. So basically, Applejack and Big Macintosh are the only ponies that Twilight and Spike are allowed to hang with, and throughout the episode, together, they find a way of making their moms talk again and making them all apologize. Their plan works and TA-DA :D

I think this is a good idea... We would then get to see the Pegasi Parents too! (since we haven't yet) as well as Applejack's... Actually, why are Applejack's parents not on the farm?

Some people want to cover that up by saying that their parents are travelling apple sellers. Lauren Faust said that she can't decide that right now, but that I'd be a good idea to say that, because since it is a little kid's show, she says that having their parents dead would be too sad for a kid.
  • Brohoof 3

I want an episode where somthing (ie Discord) makes the mane 6 switch personalites with each other.

For example, Rainbow Dash becomes meek and Fluttershy wants to start doing dangerous stuff, or Applejack starts to think about how good she looks on the farm and Rarity lose intrest in fashion :o

And maybe even Twilight starts to focus more on parting then studing, and Pinkie Pie wanting to read and study more than she wants to make cupcakes and throw parties.

Also, it would be interesting to see Luna and Celestia switch identities, Luna becomes the Princess everyone adores, while Celestia is treated slightly in fear and mistrust like Luna is.

Edited by notepic4
  • Brohoof 21

I don't care how cliche it is. I want an episode where a spell gone wrong turns all the mane 6 back into fillies and somepony (Big Macintosh, Cheerilee, Zecora, whoever) has to babysit them while trying to find a cure that will turn them back into adults.

• Brohoof 14

I have more ideas for episode stories.

1. Pinkie Pie's sisters come to Ponyville to visit her,and Sugar Cube Corner

2. an episode about Bjg Macintosh

3..Scootaloo is expecting a visit from her older brothers,which turn out to be the pegasi pair who picks on RD by calling her Rainbow Crash.

4. an episode where we meet Fluttershy's dad,who will be a scary and imtimitdating pegases.

5. Braeburn comes to visit Ponyville with Strong Heart

• Brohoof 12

I want an episode where somthing (ie Discord) makes the mane 6 switch personalites with each other.

For example, Rainbow Dash becomes meek and Fluttershy wants to start doing dangerous stuff, or Applejack starts to think about how good she looks on the farm and Rarity lose intrest in fashion :o

And maybe even Twilight starts to focus more on parting then studing, and Pinkie Pie wanting to read and study more than she wants to make cupcakes and throw parties.

Well, there will actually be an episode in which Dash "discovers the joy of reading" so your dream of seeing Dash with another personality (Twilight's) might become true in some weeks ^-^

Well, there will actually be an episode in which Dash "discovers the joy of reading" so your dream of seeing Dash with another personality (Twilight's) might become true in some weeks ^-^

Yea I cant wait, the weird thing is, before I heard about that episode, I had been writing a fan fic that had basicly the same idea XD oh well, I would rather see it as an official episode than a fan fic anyway :)

Yea I cant wait, the weird thing is, before I heard about that episode, I had been writing a fan fic that had basicly the same idea XD oh well, I would rather see it as an official episode than a fan fic anyway :)

Really? Wow I guess you are a fortune-teller lol.