Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

I'd like something about Scootaloo and Rainbow, like, Scootaloo's always just hanging out, we haven't seen any of her family members, she's always either with CMC or spying Rainbow. Would be nice if we found out something about Scoot's feelings, some of her problems - for example about her parents not noticing her and leaving her on her own because of work or something. Dashie could take care of her and show some older-badass-sister attitude. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'd like something about Scootaloo and Rainbow, like, Scootaloo's always just hanging out, we haven't seen any of her family members, she's always either with CMC or spying Rainbow. Would be nice if we found out something about Scoot's feelings, some of her problems - for example about her parents not noticing her and leaving her on her own because of work or something. Dashie could take care of her and show some older-badass-sister attitude. :)

I agree, it would be great to give Scoot some more backstory, and I would love to see Rainbow Dash support her and stand up for her more ;)

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner: Ponyville forms a baseball team for a one-off match with Canterlot or some other city/town.

Twilight is the manager, and Applejack is the coach. I could see Fluttershy being her usual timid self when they start training and have her do this incredible home run during the game. Rarity could also put up a huge fuss about the uniforms, and Rainbow Dash could be the one who needs to learn there's no "I' in team. Pinkie could be a natural due to her Pinkie Sense.

Perhaps best of all, though: Since the team will require more ponies, this episode can give background ponies more on-screen time and perhaps even speaking time. (Side-Thought: Wouldn't it be funny if Lyra and Bon Bon were the pitcher and catcher?)

This would also give the announcer pony from Sonic Rainboom an excuse to return. Just saying. B)

• Brohoof 2

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner: Ponyville forms a baseball team for a one-off match with Canterlot or some other city/town.

Twilight is the manager, and Applejack is the coach. I could see Fluttershy being her usual timid self when they start training and have her do this incredible home run during the game. Rarity could also put up a huge fuss about the uniforms, and Rainbow Dash could be the one who needs to learn there's no "I' in team. Pinkie could be a natural due to her Pinkie Sense.

Perhaps best of all, though: Since the team will require more ponies, this episode can give background ponies more on-screen time and perhaps even speaking time. (Side-Thought: Wouldn't it be funny if Lyra and Bon Bon were the pitcher and catcher?)

This would also give the announcer pony from Sonic Rainboom an excuse to return. Just saying. B)

Wouldn't kickball or soccer be easier? How would ponies use a bat? Hitting a baseball would knock all their teeth out!

Wouldn't kickball or soccer be easier? How would ponies use a bat? Hitting a baseball would knock all their teeth out!

That would probably be better, but just some kind of team sport. I mainly said baseball because I just got finished seeing Moneyball.

We have yet to see the family of Fluttershy and Rainbow, so maybe something about that. Also, we do know that the first two episodes of each season (1+2) are one continuous story, split in two. I hope the 3rd season's first two episodes are like that as well, a new problem they have to resolve using the elements of harmony.

I still want my time travel story! Rainbow Dash get's struck by lightening while doing a Sonic Rainboom. She's hurled into the future, where she meets the beloved elderly and wise Professor Twilight Sparkle and her gigantic gaurdian Dragon Spike. Professor Sparkle uses her magic to help send RD back to her own time to avert a disaster that happened because Rainbow Dash was missing just when the Elements of Harmony were needed again .

A concept In line with Back to the Future, WIN!

Oh and Professor Sparkle could use the TARDIS to avert disaster!

After we get enough ideas, could we have a poll thread to vote on the most popular? I think it'd be an interesting for fun competition xD

• Brohoof 2

I don't care how cliche it is. I want an episode where a spell gone wrong turns all the mane 6 back into fillies and somepony (Big Macintosh, Cheerilee, Zecora, whoever) has to babysit them while trying to find a cure that will turn them back into adults.

Big Macintosh is best babysiter.

A concept In line with Back to the Future, WIN!

Oh and Professor Sparkle could use the TARDIS to avert disaster!

After we get enough ideas, could we have a poll thread to vote on the most popular? I think it'd be an interesting for fun competition xD

I admit that my idea is half "Back to the Future" and half "Teen Titans". There was an episode where Starfire went into the future, only to discover society had fallen because her being missing in the past led to the Titans breaking up! It would be cool if Doctor Whooves was around to lend a hoof, too!

• Brohoof 1

It would be nice to see an episode where the mane 6 get love interests to some similar colts that come to town?

Anyone remember that powerpuff girls episode?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3

A history lesson, learning about the mane 6.

(Like twilight gets out a photo album or something and then they start chatting about "the good ol' days")

Big strong Macintosh turns out to have a small weakness: asthma.

The mane cast learns about how to be both sensitive without being overbearing, and courteous without being overcomprimising, by adapting themselves to be conscious of Big Macintosh's problem without having to worry about it whenever he's present.

(Yes, this idea is entirely ripped off of an episode of Arthur.)

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have more ideas for episode stories.

1. Pinkie Pie's sisters come to Ponyville to visit her,and Sugar Cube Corner

2. an episode about Bjg Macintosh

3..Scootaloo is expecting a visit from her older brothers,which turn out to be the pegasi pair who picks on RD by calling her Rainbow Crash.

4. an episode where we meet Fluttershy's dad,who will be a scary and imtimitdating pegases.

5. Braeburn comes to visit Ponyville with Strong Heart

I like this idea...

• Brohoof 2

Nice idea. i would love an episode when big macintosh has a spell put on him so he cant stop talking that would be funny. He will talk so much that it will start getting really annoying and something has to be done.

Eeyup.

:mellow:

YES YES YES. WE HAVE TO HAVE AN EPISODE OF BIG MACINTOSH. YES.

1. maybe they tell a story about why he doesn't talk much

2. maybe he goes completely bonkers

3. maybe one day he walks into poison joke and just cant stop talking

Eeyup

:mellow:

• Brohoof 1

1. More Luna Episodes

2. CMC (Cutie Mark Crusaders) Finally get their cutie marks

3. new member to mane6

4. Scootaloo finally fly (I mean comeone!)

5. (Best idea I have) CREATE A DAMN EPISODE FOR VINYL SCRATCH WITH AN AWESOME VOICE!!! (I mean comeone there are so many pictures made of Vinyl Scratch and she was only like 5-6 seconds on the show. Get her an episode! )

• Brohoof 2

It'd be funny with an episode where Twilight tries a out a new spell, but it fails and causes her mind to switch bodies with Spike. The episode would evolve around her trying to get herself back to her own body, but Spike isn't very cooperative x)

Edited by Nordica
  • Brohoof 2

Posted Image

This picture gave me an idea: Fluttershy treats animals, and Nurse Redheart treats ponies. There should be an episode where they have to work together somehow. Maybe they have to combine hospitals and treat some of each other's patients as well.

• Brohoof 2

One of my favorite ideas I've had for a while is an episode where Rainbow is given the opportunity to join the Wonderbolts, but she finds that spending time with them limits the amount of time she can spend with her friends. In the climactic scene, she must decide between going on tour with the Wonderbolts or staying with her friends, and chooses the latter. However, just when thinks her opportunity at stardom is lost, her friends tell her that, since she's proven to be so loyal, they support her decision to follow her dreams, and send her off.

Edited by Pony Joe