Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

An episode where Rainbow Dash teaches the mane 6 something instead of the other way around. It's way too easy to make an episode around RD's immaturity, they've done it so many times, and the episodes are usually among that respective season's worst. I'd like to see for once RD being the teacher instead of the learner.  

• Brohoof 3

Want to see a 5 part EG crossover story arch. Where ponies and human use journal to get advice from their counter parts.

Shimmer & Twilight share journal with others

2 episodes ponies need their their human counterpart ' advice

Then flip it 2 episodes where humans need their pony counterpart's advice on using their magic ability

Then flip it 2 episodes where humans need their pony counterpart's advice on using their magic ability

Then 5 episode ending the story arch would be pinkies, how they were reading over other shoulders commenting as if they

Then 5 episode ending the story arch would be pinkies, how they were reading over other shoulders commenting as if they

We're there in the other world when events happened that even pony an body shares.

Well, I do like me some world building. I'd like to see some new species getting the spotlight. Some large species, that very clearly ought be able to eat ponies, and the easily spooked populace of Ponyville is entirely in the right to not want to get to know them. Say, a manticore comes to town wanting to make friends when there's an actual track record of manticores eating ponies or Pinkie picks up a denizen of Everfree forest and wants to keep it as a pet, despite it very clearly makes everypony else uncomfortable with its habit of chewing on ponies' heads. Or say, a Steven Magnet episode! His is a personality that would fit well in Ponyville & he clearly loves socializing, but his immense size would make it unwieldy for him to even walk around town without crushing apple carts or swatting holes in somepony's cottage. Sort of like Zecora's debut episode but less of a focus on gossip/race and more on what degree somebody ought subdue themselves to make friends, without giving up their own sense of self & pretending to be something they're not.

And just once. Just...Once! I want an episode to start with "Ahh...The city of Ponyville...IS UNDER ATTACK!"

Since the Season 6 Finale, I would like to see a team up of 3 of the worst My Little Pony Villains as a terrible trio.

An episode where Starlight becomes a surrogate sister to Diamond Tiara

An episode that expands on Discord's Papa Wolf tendency.

An episode focused on Mr and Mrs Cake

An episode where Pinkie Pie and her sisters try to save the rock farm from a minor villain

An episode focused on Starlight's time with Princess Celestia

An episode where one of Rarity's stores was caught in a disaster(And not financial disaster.  I mean natural disaster like a fire) and how to deal with it.

An episode where the Apple Family and the Rich Family comes together to defend their farm from the repo stallion(Maybe played by Lewis Black or William Shatner)

More flashback stories

And(For the future), maybe a story where Prince Blueblood manages to oust her aunts from power and becomes supreme prince of all Equestria, leading to a civil conflict between Ponyville and Canterlot, along with the Crystal empire pulling out of the whole kingdom and going independent.

I've had some of these ideas for a while and I'm glad to finally get them out there. Note they are really in depth, probably too much so for anyone's tastes :D

Title: An Extra Pair of Hooves

Starring: Sweetie Belle/Spike
Costar: Rarity

Premise: Opens in Carousel Boutique, where Rarity is given a difficult order to complete over the weekend. Due to the difficult time constraints, she asks Sweetie Belle and Spike (who happen to both be at her Boutique at the time) to give her a quick hand getting started, such as handing her materials, etc. This sparks a feud between Spike and Sweetie Belle to prove who can be a better help to Rarity (Sweetie Belle feeling pressured to be the biggest help to her older sister, and Spike wanting to impress/help out his crush). Cue opening theme.

The rest of the episode runs over the course of the weekend, where Sweetie Belle and Spike are constantly hanging around the Boutique doing things for Rarity. Unsurprisingly, they get in each other's way and Rarity's. Their eagerness to prove who is better causes more than a few accidents, as well as snide comments. That said, to avoid too much cringe, they do still actually help Rarity, their fights just slow that down. It finally culminates with Rarity getting annoyed at them shortly before the weekend ends. This causes Sweetie Belle and Spike to rethink their feelings, and realize by working together they can be a much better help to Rarity. By pitching in together they are able to help Rarity complete the order with time to spare, so she can go out to a restaurant that night with her friends. (Perhaps one of the Mane 6 invites Rarity to this at the start of the episode, only for Rarity to be forced to decline).

Moral: The moral is basically an analogy for sibling rivalry; by working together and not competing for attention/helpfulness, they can do much better good. I know I had trouble with this as a kid :D

Note: This episode probably would've been better for seasons 1/2, as it may portray Spike and Sweetie Belle as more childlike than they are now. :3

Title: Ponyville Gossip Network

Stars: Fluttershy/Rarity
Costars: Twilight Sparkle, and a few of the other Mane 6 (can't decide who)

Premise: Rarity is watching Fluttershy do some work with animals. By mistake, Fluttershy messes up and hurts one of the animals a bit, or damages their home. Fluttershy is of course extremely upset about it, though Rarity tries to comfort her, telling her she herself has made many mistakes involving her profession before and moved on. In the end Fluttershy begs Rarity to not tell anyone about the incident, as she cannot bear to have anyone know she hurt an animal in some way, however small, and also wants to avoid thinking about it. Rarity understands and agrees, though she thinks Fluttershy is being overly dramatic (irony lol). Cue opening theme.

A few days later, Twilight and a few of her friends notice that Fluttershy and Rarity are avoiding each other and seem angry towards one another. Of course they investigate. Unfortunately, it turns out Rarity ended up accidentally blabbing about the animal incident to someone, and Twilight pieces together what happened through townsfolk gossiping about it. Now Fluttershy is ticked at Rarity for letting it slip and Rarity is stubbornly (and guiltily) refusing to admit she gossiped. The rest of the episode is spent attempting to get Fluttershy and Rarity to make up through comical hijinks. In the end Rarity apologizes and Fluttershy realizes that her one mistake wasn't that bad, and that trying to keep it hush-hush only made it end up worse then it really was.

Moral: Err, don't be a gossip or dramatize, I guess? :D And don't take your mistakes to heart.

Notes: I'm not too sure about this idea. I'm not sure if Rarity and Fluttershy are immature enough to have a falling out like this, even over something that means so much to both of them. Plus Flutter Brutter covered this moral to a point, so Fluttershy probably wouldn't take her mistake so hard. It might also need a subplot to go along with trying to get them to make up.

Title: Blue Thunders

Stars: Rainbow Dash/Lightening Dust

Premise: Episode opens with Rainbow Dash writing a letter in her Wonderbolts dorm, then carrying the sealed envelop in her mouth as she walks outside to mail it. During this her voice is heard monologuing the letter; something like, "Dear Twilight, sorry I haven't been in Ponyville awhile, Wonderbolts are busy with lots of performances," going on to talk about how much she loves being a Wonderbolt, seeing sights and meeting new ponies. Also, how great it is being cheered and loved by crowds. She then finishes by saying how the Bolts are going to perform in some distant town we haven't seen yet (Fiilydelphia for example), and how she is already packing for the trip. She asks Twilight to write back, before putting the letter in the mailbox and flying away. Cue opening.

Rainbow Dash arrives in Fillydelphia with the rest of the Bolts. After some banter between them and some settling in (they plan to stay a few days), they go off to their first local performance. The show goes well, but during it, Rainbow Dash suddenly notices somebody at the back of the audience, who seems to be trying to stay hidden - Lightning Dust. Dash kinda pauses for a moment, being rather put out by seeing her. Spitfire reminds her to keep flying, so Dash tries to forget it and continues.

However her curiosity gets the better of her, so in the end she approaches Lightning Dust (rather aggressively). After some difficulty in getting her old rival to speak to her, Lightning Dust admits that she's still bitter at Dash for being admitted into the Bolts over her. Dust still doesn't understand what she did wrong in the Acadamy. Rainbow Dash keeps a leash on her temper and tries to figure out why Dust was so overzealous in the first place. It comes out that Dust is from a small, very little known town in the middle of nowhere. She was a great flier, the best in the village, and it was her dream to fly in the Wonderbolts. Everyone in her town was backing her, encouaging her, and hoping for her success, but as we know, she failed. She reveals to Dash that since then, she's been too ashamed to go back to her town, afraid of facing their dissapointment. She has since followed the Bolts around, unable to leave her obsessive dream behind.

After this, Dash realizes she has a first class friendship problem on her hands. She begins to see herself in Lightning Dust and wants to help her but she has no idea how. She only has a few days before she has to leave Fillydelphia with the rest of the Bolts, and so she has only a brief bit of time to figure out what to do. She also laments on how she has no one to turn to for help or adivce with her friends far away, but she buckles down to the problem. In the end, she convinces Dust to return to her village, which is nearby. Once there, Dash finds the village is full of good fliers with a lot of courage like Dust herself.

Dash begins to think about the Wonderbolts. She realizes a few problems with the Bolts, such as turning away talent and enthusiasm like Lightning Dust's which could be put to good use. She then comes up with the idea that Dust and the other villager pegasi could form their own flight group of either performers or adventurers like Daring Do, if they don't agree with the Wonderbolts' philosophy (especially since Dust and the others' reckless attitude seem more suited to adventure than just performing). Dust and the others like the idea, and they name this new group the Blue Thunders (the original name for the Wonderbolts). Dust thanks Dash and forgets her grudge, and through Dash's example grows and matures a bit.

Episode ends with Dash getting ready to leave Fillydelphia, and monologuing a new letter to Twilight, commenting on how it feels weird writing a letter like this to her, as if it were a friendship report. Then she tells Twilight how, speaking of meeting ponies in her travels, she ran into Lightning Dust of all ponies. ("The pony that almost got you and the others seriously hurt. Yeah. THAT Lightning Dust.") Dash admits that she realized Lightning Dust was a lot like how she herself used to be and might still be without her friends, and how she helped Dust overcome her problems. She wraps the letter up by saying, "I used to think the most awesome thing about being a Wonderbolt would be that I was one of the best fliers in all of Equestria, and how everypony would cheer for me. But now, I've found out that the best thing about it is how I can inspire other ponies to be something awesome all their own, whether that's being a Wonderbolt or not. I can help show other ponies everything I've learned. And that's what's REALLY awesome."

Moral: Face up to your failures, I guess? Sometimes your dream isn't what you thought it'd be? The moral isn't really something I thought about with this one.

Notes: My main goal with this is to help better Dash and the Bolts after Newbie Dash, as well as redeem Lightning Dust, something people have wanted for awhile. I'm not sure if Dust refusing to go back to her village is too much like The Last Roundup, though. I also am not sure if Dust and Dash should have to save the village from some kind of monster or something, to help introduce the other skilled village pegasi and give Dust a chance to see Dash's balance between courage and wits.

Either way this one ended up being a lot longer and more cluttered than I meant it to be. It seemed much better in my head lol.

• Brohoof 1

An episode centered around Rainbow Dash losing her Rainbow, and undergoes an identity crisis(I don't think we've had an episode based on that identity crises yet)

Oh, it is so real. This is the episode where Rainbow Dash takes Rarity out to a fancy dinner, after all. 

Rainbow's heart belongs to Twilight, you fool. 

We got some Luna and Big Macintosh ship fuel in the comics. I would like an episode where the show gives us a bit of that action by tossing the two of them together and Luna getting all flirty. You know, like she did in the comics. 

Edited by Lucky Star

Recently, I had a 2-part idea for a Season Premier: Dubbed Celestia's Burden.

Celestia's Burden: Part 1

Primary Characters: Princess Celestia, Starlight Glimmer

Secondary Characters: the Equestrian Parliament, Sunburst, Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Lord Tirek

Others: The Villagers(Double Diamond, Party Favor, Night Glider and Sugar Belle), Discord

Though the Mane 6, Spike, the Villagers of Starlight's town, and even the Princesses have forgiven Starlight Glimmer for her past deeds, it seems the Parliament of Equestria does not share Celestia's views, nor do they approve of diplomatic ties to the reformed Changelings.  Even more so, they consider Starlight Glimmer to be worse than any villain put together.  Thus they give Celestia an ultimatium: Arrest Starlight Glimmer and imprison her in Tatarus, or surrender her status as ruler of Equestria.

This leaves Celestia in a tight pickle.  If she didn't violate the very principles of Equestria, she could no longer lead her people.  In defiance, she spoke with the other princesses, and they all agreed to smuggle Starlight Glimmer to the Crystal Empire where she would be safe as a refugee.  She would even have Sunburst there to help her through the darkest of her days.

The villagers of Starlight's village apparently heard about this and decided to go to the Crystal Empire to protest the Parliament's decision, and to show support for Starlight Glimmer.  This gives the former antagonist a reason to smile alongside Sunburst and King Thorax.

But unfortunately for everyone, Queen Chrysalis has been made aware of the events going on.  Still angry for revenge at Starlight Glimmer for foiling her plan to rule all of Equestria, she has managed to recruit a recently resurrected King Sombra and a recently released Lord Tirek to plot their revenge.  During the Crystal Faire where Starlight, Sunburst and the Villagers(Mostly Double Diamond, Party Favor, Sugar Belle and Night Glider) were enjoying themselves, the Terrible Trio of Chrysalis, Sombra and Tirek starts attacking everyone, and even went as far as to kidnap Starlight(With Tirek draining her powers just to show how low they can go).

When Celestia learns of this, she takes off to go rescue Starlight.  But not without the help of a previous companion: Discord.  Discord owes Starlight for helping free Fluttershy from Chrysalis.  Plus, he has a bone to pick with both Chrysalis and Tirek.  

Celestia's Burden: Part 2

Primary Protagonists: Princess Celestia, Discord, Starlight Glimmer

Primary Antagonists: Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Lord Tirek

Secondary Characters: Twilight Sparkle, Double Diamond, Party Favor, Sugar Belle, Night Glider, the Equestrian Parliament, Princess Luna

Following the events of the last part, Chrysalis, Sombra and Tirek are taking Starlight Glimmer far away from the Crystal Empire with Celestia and Discord following from behind.  

Elsewhere in Ponyville, Twilight was recently made aware of Starlight's kidnapping(Courtesy of Night Glider and with help from Wonderbolt Rainbow Dash and Soarin) and flies off to rescue her student from her old foes.

But Sombra was able to tap into Starlight's memories and recall the very village that she once enslaved into Equality.  Why not turn that against her?  So Sombra, Chrysalis and Tirek takes Starlight to the village, which apparently is empty due to every pony being up at the Crystal Empire.  Celestia and Discord show up to battle Chrysalis, Sombra and Tirek.  But at the last minute, the Terrible Trio place Starlight to the side as they destroys the entire village in front of her eyes.

This enrages both Celestia and Discord.  The duo would fight off against the Terrible Trio,  Despite being outnumbered, the duo were able to hold their own against this evil alliance.  At the last moment, Sombra fires off a poison at Starlight Glimmer, intending on paralyzing her body completely, and permanently.  Celestia gets in the way, intending on absorbing the blow and suffering the poison.

But at the last moment, Princess Twilight Sparkle noticed the poison about to hit Celestia, and instead takes the blow for both her and Starlight.  This shocks Celestia, Starlight and Discord to see the Princess of Friendship's body start to go numb.  Satisfied with their revenge, Sombra, Chrysalis and Tirek takes off, vowing to make life miserable for all of Equestria.  Celestia, Discord and Starlight were heartbroken that Twilight Sparkle, the Element of Magic, has been poisoned.

They return her to Ponyville where everyone from her friends, to Sunburst, the other Princesses, and the now homeless villagers of Our Town are shocked to learned what happened to Twilight.  According to Princess Cadance, Twilight can have the poison removed if she is sealed in a Purity Crystal Coocoon.  But it also means being separated from everyone.  To prepare for this, and to compensate Starlight for the loss of her magic, Twilight transfers her magic(And her cutie mark) to Starlight Glimmer, giving her a reason to smile before being sealed in the crystal.

But at the last moment, Celestia and Luna are summoned to the parliament, who are now furious for learning about Starlight being in the Crystal Empire, and in the hands of three villains.  They now threaten to throw Celestia in Tatarus if they do not bring her Starlight Glimmer.  In defiance, both Celestia and Luna threw down their crowns and declares themselves "Rulers of Equestria No More" before stepping out.  The Parliament was angered by their defiance and has later placed a price on their heads.

Okay, so I've figured out an idea for Lightning Dust to come back reformed. Perhaps she has learned from her mistakes, and is trying to reapply to the Wonderbolts Academy, but they're not willing to admit her. Rainbow Dash somehow encounters her and discovers she has changed, and has to help her get into the academy.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, so I've figured out an idea for Lightning Dust to come back reformed. Perhaps she has learned from her mistakes, and is trying to reapply to the Wonderbolts Academy, but they're not willing to admit her. Rainbow Dash somehow encounters her and discovers she has changed, and has to help her get into the academy.

After making up with Gilda, as well as giving several characters a second chance, it would be weird for Dash not to help

After making up with Gilda, as well as giving several characters a second chance, it would be weird for Dash not to help

She'd probably jump right on that as soon as she realizes that Dust has changed. 

I've got a few:

An episode about the CMC, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon getting used to being friends and learning about eachother as they begim to get along better.

An episode showing more of RD and Gilda's friendship, be it how it was before or how it is now.

An episode focusing on Twilight and Spike PLEASE, i REALLY want to see them play off eachother more!

Saddle Arabia episode. Saddle Arabia episode. Saddle Arabia episode.

A "Slice Of Life"-esque episode about various alternate timelines or "what if?" situations.

An episode where the characters are all the same but the setting is different(example: the mane 6 starring on a cheesy sci-fi movie parody or a goofy low-budget horror movie).

The documentary parody episode, those are always fun.

An episode taking place in the future, i wanna see Fluttershy as a sweet old lady who feeds the ducks at the park and gives you those strawberry-shaped candies.

An episode about Rainbow Dash's family, the only main character who's family we still haven't met.

• Brohoof 1

• Ever since Amending Fences I've been wanting a Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns Reunion episode, specially because Lyra would be there and because I really want to see more of Moondancer. I'm not sure what the conflict would be though, but here's an idea: Sunburst used to be Celestia's student, so he goes there and asks Starlight for help with a magical presentation of something like that.

Something is blocking Celestia's memory and there's something very important she has to remember (something to do with the fate of Equestria, idk), so Twilight finds a spell to go through her memories to find what's going on. In the process we learn a lot about Celestia's past.

Rainbow starts training newbies for the academy, and one of them happens to be Lightning Dust. Considering their past Dash starts worrying that her issues with LD might affect how she's judging her performance, but at the same time she doesn't know if LD is taking advantage of that.

Cheerilee gets sick and the substitute teacher is Starlight, I'm not sure how that would happen, but I like the idea.

This is pretty cliché but a body swap episode. I'd like to see Twilight and Pinkie be the ones who swap bodies, mostly because I want to see Tara Strong attempting to act like Pinkie Pie attempting to act like Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

There has to be more than one episode about why Celestia no longer used the Elements of Harmony and on her journeys to find those that could inherit the Elements of Harmony.

No doubt Sunset was one of these candidates but she failed. Maybe even be an episode where another student searches out Celestia to exact her revenge or to bump off Twilight to show she's the one to be the one to wield the Elements of Harmony.

I actually was wondering if Starlight would have been another failed Twilight that was trying to prove she is better than Twilight after all during her first appearance but this was confounded when her past was more focused on a friend that left her behind.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Captain Dash - After an injury leaves Spitfire out of action for the Wonderbolt's biggest show, she appoints Rainbow Dash as temporary captain to the surprise of everyone...and to the displeasure of some of the veteran WB

The episode would be about letting go of hero worship

• Brohoof 1

I would really like to see an episode that would focus on Celestia's feelings over having to send her sister to the moon and she had handled those emotions for a thousand years.

• Brohoof 1

Starlight is sent to prison for her crimes against Equestria

Granny Smith passes away

A new set of main characters is introduced/the series becomes more Slice of Life with more characters getting episodes

The CMC finally age past 10

How about...

A thorough 2 or 3-part origin story for Starswirl, Celestia, and Luna. If anyone here is familiar with Avatar Wan's story in Book 2 of The Legend of Korra, I think this could be similar.

A sequel of sorts to Slice of Life, featuring some background characters who go on an adventure with some of the Mane 6.

A story arc of several episodes that is similar to the Nightmare Rarity arc of the FiM comics, adapted to fit within the Season 7 continuity.

An episode with Zecora's zebra family.

The scrapped villain of the MLP movie, an evil male alicorn named Cosmos, arrives on a comet to wreak havoc in the land ruled by his righteous kin, Celestia and Luna.

I dunno if I should say anything! Cause normally when I share episodes, they don't happen. But if I keep them to myself, they usually do happen! I'm gonna test that theory for a little bit by not saying anything! ;)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

I dunno if I should say anything! Cause normally when I share episodes, they don't happen. But if I keep them to myself, they usually do happen! I'm gonna test that theory for a little bit by not saying anything! ;)

If my ideas don't happen, I'll just write about them so that in my own personal headcanon, they will still exist. ;)

Speaking of that, I'm currently developing one of those ideas from my previous post into a fanfic. Only written a couple chapters so far and haven't submitted any to be read, but I promise I'll do it after my final exams end next week.