Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

• 5 months later...

There should be a "to be continued" episode of them all getting called to the map - including Starlight Sparkle, and they're instructed to go to a new land where the unicorns, pegasus' and ponies are still separated so the team split up and Twilight is stuck in the middle of all the drama,

Basically the whole thing is about racism and how Twilight is beaten down as well as the three tribes from being against each other and then at the end... Friendship, I guess. Maybe Starlight get's some super cool "hey you're mega special" scene at the end too.

Two ideas I'd love to see made into episodes:

"My Fair Pinkie"- In order to appeal to the higher paying market for the bakery, Pinkie enlists Rarity's help to learn to throw high class and less wild parties. But is she really going to jeopardize the Cake's business when she begins to dislike the toned down party pony she has become?

"The Unicorn's Apprentice"- After messing around with sound spells to improve her magic, a magic surge causes Trixie to accidentally get rid of all the sound in Ponyville. Now she has to find someway to fix this mess without Starlight who is fast asleep from the night before and Twilight being away. This episode would be done mostly with no dialogue and just background music allowing the viewer to watch the citizens of Ponyville go about their soundless morning as Trixie runs around trying to figure out a solution.

• Brohoof 1

I've actually got over 50 episode ideas :blink:...

...that I'm trying to turn into a fan animation series.  But for the sake of the thread, here's a few...

• Culture Swap:  Applejack sets Applebloom up to be in the summer student exchange program, but Applebloom doesn't want to go.  However, the exchange week might turn out to be more difficult for Applejack rather than Applebloom.
  • Baby Carrot:  When the CMC are asked to watch Fluttershy's animals for an evening, the fillies accept, only to be overwhelmed, and Applebloom decides to take the 'Emergency Potion' to be able to communicate with the animals.  Thanks to an accidental extra ingredient though, the potion has some unexpected behavior, that might just seal Applebloom's fate as a mindless garden eater.
  • Out With the Old Cutie Mark, in With the New:  When Pinkie Pie thinks that her parties are no longer appreciated, she begs Starlight to give her a new Cutie Mark.  Starlight reluctantly agrees, and all seems well with Pinkie Pie and her new Cutie Mark.  That is, until the new Cutie Mark makes Pinkie focus on her new fancy restaurant more than her friends.

All RD related because I'm biased

Rainbow Runway - Rainbow Dash is entered into a beauty pageant without her knowledge or consent, however she decides to participate with Rarity's help after some of the other contestants laugh at the thought of her winning. Episode would be similar to that Recess episode, moral can go back to one of the show's original premise in how there's more than one way to be a girl. Admittedly I've put the most thought into this one because I've been wanting to see something like it for a while

Daring Duo - Rainbow Dash's idols meet when she and Spitfire join Daring Do on another adventure, however their journey goes downhill when Spitfire and Daring Do constantly butt heads

Roy G. Biv - One of Starlight/Twilight's spells goes wrong and splits RD into 6 different ponies, each with a different color and different personalities of RD

• Brohoof 3

@Kiryu-Chan The first one is like the opposite of one I had (being Rarity accidentally entered into a Buck-Boxing match, and Rainbow trains her).  The last one...I really like the idea of that one.  Is slightly similar to one I had where Dash finds out she's recently developed DID (dissociative identity disorder), but her alternate personalities are her friends' (more specifically, how Dash views them).

4 minutes ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

Roy G. Biv - One of Starlight/Twilight's spells goes wrong and splits RD into 6 different ponies, each with a different color and different personalities of RD

Ah yes, a part from an awesome Teen Titans episode, and the synopsis of an actually pretty good Teen Titans Go episode. This episode is Tara Strong approved!:P

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Superplay64 said:

@Kiryu-Chan The first one is like the opposite of one I had (being Rarity accidentally entered into a Buck-Boxing match, and Rainbow trains her).  The last one...I really like the idea of that one.  Is slightly similar to one I had where Dash finds out she's recently developed DID (dissociative identity disorder), but her alternate personalities are her friends' (more specifically, how Dash views them).

I think it'd be really cool they did what TF:RID 2015 did for Sideswipe, and have the separate personalities be ones she tries to hide from everyone 

2 minutes ago, Kiryu-Chan said:

and have the separate personalities be ones she tries to hide from everypony 

That could reveal some funny, embarrassing, and possibly dark, secrets about Dash!

Edited by Superplay64
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here are six ideas for episodes I came up with recently:

The Trio

Applejack and her childhood friend Coloratura reunite when the source of the latter's inspiration for becoming a musician - ((an unnamed band. All I know is they are a parody of Ashleigh Ball's Hey Ocean! They would be voiced by the other members of the band)) - decide to tour in Ponyville.

NOTE: I started writing a script for this episode here if anyone's interested: http://www.plotbot.com/screenplays/my_little_pony__the_trio/screenplay

A Cure for Flightlessness

The Shadowbolts kidnap Twilight Sparkle and her friends with the intention of forcibly recruiting them to outmatch the Wonderbolts. First, however, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity must be given the ability to fly...

Sabotage

When Snips and Snails inadvertently ruin the fireworks display at the Grand Galloping Gala, Princesses Celestia and Luna tell them an old pony tale about two similar fillies whose recklessness cost them...

End of an Era

The residents of Ponyville hold a local mayoral election when Mayor Mare retires from her position.

NOTE: The last appearance of Mayor Mare. Spike would interact with her in this episode!

From Canterlot With Love

Lyra Heartstrings goes on an espionage adventure with her best friend Sweetie Drops.

Changeling Attack

Queen Chrysalis attempts to exact revenge on Starlight Glimmer for the events of "To Where and Back Again".

Edited by Harratot33

What there is a thread of episode ideas?!  Why did nobody tell me? :eww:

Anyways...

I want a episode in which we finaly get so see Shining Armor and his Royal Guard be useful sometime. Have them fight off a fully grown dragon that attacks Canterlot or something. Just give those poor guards a purpose man :please:

• Brohoof 2

On 10/24/2017 at 4:00 PM, Hierok said:

I want a three parter with Grogar and the Umbrum (+ a little backstory for Sombra) as antagonists. 

Speaking of which, one of my latest headcanons is that Grogar created them via dark-magic experiments.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Speaking of which, one of my latest headcanons is that Grogar created them via dark-magic experiments.

My headcanon says Grogar corrupted Luna and Stygian and indeed created Sombra and Umbrum.

Maybe a playdate with the Cake twins & Flurry Heart

All of the Mane 6 have had a babysitting  episode -except Dash. (If you want to stretch a point Just For Sidekicks would be for Spike) 

Maybe an episode with the Mane 6 off on an adventure & the others (like the Crusaders, Spike & Big Mac) worrying about them

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+night+chicago+died&&view=detail&mid=9BF2262AA7E59A3793459BF2262AA7E59A379345&FORM=VRDGAR

On 11/9/2017 at 2:03 PM, Spilight98 said:

I want a episode in which we finaly get so see Shining Armor and his Royal Guard be useful sometime. Have them fight off a fully grown dragon that attacks Canterlot or something. Just give those poor guards a purpose man :please:

Alternate timelines based on the Crystal Empire (i.e., The Cutie Re-Mark), notwithstanding.

Pinkie Pine wants to become the very best party planner like no pony ever was, so she decides to go on a season-long adventure around Equestria where she must collect all badges from party gyms in order to participate in the Party League. On her travels she befriends a griffin named Gary and makes enemies with dastardly members of Team Locket who want to steal all party supplies in Equestria (especially her party cannon).

1 hour ago, Hierok said:

My headcanon says Grogar corrupted Luna and Stygian and indeed created Sombra and Umbrum.

Grogar: "For you... the days that Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, and The Pony Of Shadows graced your world were some of the most-important days of your lives. But for me... they were Tuesdays."

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, A.V. said:

Grogar: "For you... the days that Nightmare Moon, King Sombra, and The Pony Of Shadows graced your world were some of the most-important days of your lives. But for me... they were Tuesdays."

That would be awesome with a voice like in the thriller of Micheal Jackson.

We need an episode with @Hierok and @Arid_Blitz just walking then ll o sudden BOOM @Lucky Bolt in her mustang stop behind then and yell "C'MON IN NO TIME TO EXPLAIN !" so they just jump in the car and start to drive faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast when @SolarFlare13 catch them up in a nascar car AND THEN THEY....    

...what the hay....I'm I doing ???

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

We need an episode with @Hierok and @Arid_Blitz just walking then ll o sudden BOOM @Lucky Bolt in her mustang stop behind then and yell "C'MON IN NO TIME TO EXPLAIN !" so they just jump in the car and start to drive faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast when @SolarFlare13 catch them up in a nascar car AND THEN THEY....    

...what the hay....I'm I doing ???

Meanwhile, you are watching it happen while eating a biscuit with @The_Gobo.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Hierok meets Vincent Price the voice from THRILLER. He faints from star shock as @Trotteur Sauvage attempts to wake him up with mouth to mouth as @Trottermare Galamane video tapes it and puts it on YouTube with the song this magic moment playing over it.

@Arid_Blitz becomes jelous and asks @Trotteur Sauvage of he can have to mouth too. :3

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

But then @The_Gobo gets jealous @Trotteur Sauvage is attempting to kiss me. He picks up @WiiGuy2014 and bats trotter over a fence and slimes his way around some bases

Wait, are you suggesting I be the kind of bat used in baseball? No way!:angry:

I still believe Changelings shouldn't be able to shape-shift into inanimate objects. Too much paranoia! :blink:

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2