Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

I still want my time travel story! Rainbow Dash get's struck by lightening while doing a Sonic Rainboom. She's hurled into the future, where she meets the beloved elderly and wise Professor Twilight Sparkle and her gigantic gaurdian Dragon Spike. Professor Sparkle uses her magic to help send RD back to her own time to avert a disaster that happened because Rainbow Dash was missing just when the Elements of Harmony were needed again .

I had an idea of a fanfic like that, my ideas are too predictable xD

I really wan't a scootaloo episode where she gets to be with RD

An episode where Twilight learns a spell that allows her to enter other's dreams. I can't think of a good moral, but I can see it having a lot of comedic potential.

An episode where Twilight learns a spell that allows her to enter other's dreams. I can't think of a good moral, but I can see it having a lot of comedic potential.

This could lead to some serious clop writing!

"I'm in Pinkie Pie's dream? Oh Great Celestia, what is she doing with my horn? Will it even fit there?"

Twilight cancels the spell, and tears the relevant pages from the spell-book and burns them!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I want to see an episode where Rarity learns to enchant or infuse gemstones with magical effects. She turns them into accessories or jewelry that the ponies can wear and it gives them special abilities. Like she can make a bracelet that lets Rainbow Dash fly faster or a necklace that magnifies Twilight's magic, etc...

The episode would start with Zacara bringing a new plant into town. The plant is exceedingly popular, so Applejack wants to see if she can grow it on the farm. Unfortunately, Zacara doesn't have seeds and it can only be harvested from deep in the Everfree Forest. Applejack tells Big Macintosh that she wants to go and collect the seed, but he says "nope" (shocking, I know). AJ tries to convince him, but is frustrated that he won't budge. So she goes into the forest herself. When Big Mac realizes what she's done, he goes nuts and starts looking for her. Once he finds her, he tells her that he once wandered into the forest and ran into serious trouble. What mythical creature haven't they used yet? Um...hypogriffs. In serious irony, they are attacked by hypogriffs and work together to get out of the forest. Here's how the letter would go:

Applejack: Dear Princess Celestia, sometimes my brother, Big Macintosh, can be annoying; but he cares about me. Family can often sound like they just don't want you to have fun, when they really just don't want you to get hurt. Its always important to try and see things from the other pony's point of view.

Big Macintosh: Yee-up.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie finds a few Parasprites in Sugar Cube Corner, and she has to get Twilight to use her magic to remove them even though she's ill.

Luna has a little too much fun on Nightmare Night 2012 and scares Twist so much she hides in her house, so Sweetie Belle has to get her to go to school?

They should have an episode dedicated to Derpy.

A show dedicated to Doctor Whooves.

Or better yet, both together. Would that not be awesome?

Pinkie Pie finds a few Parasprites in Sugar Cube Corner, and she has to get Twilight to use her magic to remove them even though she's ill.

And they wouldn't be able to use the interments like before because...?

What I want is some backstory! For example, Scootaloo, RD, Fluttershy, Applejack (maybe), TWILIGHT (with the introduction of Shining Armor, it'd be so interesting to learn a bit more).

Or perhaps an episode centering around magic. Or Luna. .-.

The episode would start with Zacara bringing a new plant into town. The plant is exceedingly popular, so Applejack wants to see if she can grow it on the farm. Unfortunately, Zacara doesn't have seeds and it can only be harvested from deep in the Everfree Forest. Applejack tells Big Macintosh that she wants to go and collect the seed, but he says "nope" (shocking, I know). AJ tries to convince him, but is frustrated that he won't budge. So she goes into the forest herself. When Big Mac realizes what she's done, he goes nuts and starts looking for her. Once he finds her, he tells her that he once wandered into the forest and ran into serious trouble. What mythical creature haven't they used yet? Um...hypogriffs. In serious irony, they are attacked by hypogriffs and work together to get out of the forest. Here's how the letter would go:

Applejack: Dear Princess Celestia, sometimes my brother, Big Macintosh, can be annoying; but he cares about me. Family can often sound like they just don't want you to have fun, when they really just don't want you to get hurt. Its always important to try and see things from the other pony's point of view.

Big Macintosh: Yee-up.

Cindy Morrow beat you to it, bro.

Yep, just like that.

Cindy Morrow beat you to it, bro.

Doesn't surprise me. I just didn't have time to look over everything on this thread, so I just stated my opinion. Well, someone had the same idea I had. Cool.

Yeah I want a Scootaloo episode

BACKSTORY, WE NEED MORE BACKSTORY.

Here you go

Posted Image

THIS IS CNN

• Brohoof 3

Haven't read the entire thread, so I may be repeating some ideas that have already been said. Sorry in advance. Also these don't have a whole lot of thought behind them (i.e. a moral or anything), so bear with me.

1. I'd love an episode with some backstory on the princesses. They're really important to Equestria yet we know so little about them...

2. An episode about magic kindergarten.. Twilight mentioned how much she hated it, I'd kind of like to know why.

3. Fluttershy wishes she could become closer with her animals.. she meets up with a shady-looking unicorn, who does let her become closer to animals... by turning her into a rabbit! Fluttershy spends the episode trying to return to normal (probably the most thought-out one, lol).

4. TRIXIE RETURNS... 'nuff said.

5. Another Luna episode.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well, I am going to say this first. I don't think it really matters too much if the plotline is totally finished in one or two episodes. I mean, they spent the whole first season preparing for the Gala, including entire episodes dedicated almost solely to apects of it. So I think it would be alright to have an ongoing story arc, as long as any issues that come up in the individual episodes were resolved in one or two parts.Anyway...- Rainbow Dash finally gets the opportunity to join the Wonderbolts, but realizes it will likely mean never being able to see her friends again.- Spike learns the shocking truth about who his real parents are/were.- Princess Celestia learns that the startling secret behind the previous ruler of Equestria's demise is linked to her Sun Cutie Mark.- Twilight Sparkle discovers that Princess Celestia has been keeping the real reason for taking her as a student, a secret this whole time, and the truth shakes the very foundation of the Mane 6.- Pinkie Pie's extremely overprotective and eccentric Unicorn half-brother comes into Ponyville for a visit. Chaos and hilarity ensue.- Winona goes missing, and Apple Jack has to find her. Along the way, we learn how she got her hat.- Sweetie Belle becomes stricken with a rare and deadly illness, and Rarity has to find an equally rare gem that is part of the cure. She learns that this gem is the sole source of light and energy for a peaceful, yet extremely naive race called the Grundles. A difficult moral decision must be made.- Fluttershy's parents come into town. And they are nothing like Fluttershy...

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 2

My ideas

1. Pinkie Pie goes too far partying when something terrible happens and swears to never party again, but soon realizes just how hard that'll be.

2. Twilight had a deep dark secert that she does't want anyone to know, and everyone spends the episode trying to find out what is as she desperatly tries to hide it.

3. The mane six have a sleepover gone wrong (Kinda like Look Beore you Sleep 2)

4. Something to do with them switching personalities

5. A beach episode

• Brohoof 1

Spike takes it upon himself to solve a mystery for Rarity, probably involving missing gems. The mystery itself isn't important. What matters is that he would be doing this from the mindset of a hardboiled noir detective, complete with imagine spots with Rarity as the femme fatale dame with gams that go on for miles.

And he would use overly dramatic narration, of course.

• Brohoof 2

I would like an episode in which they have a villain portrayed as a truly evil being, with vicious and lethalintents of destroying Equestria. And I don't mean by just attempting to ruin the Mane 6s' friendships, but to destroy them for good.

... And somehow, the Mane 6 defeats him, with friendship and their own individual prowess.

I would like an episode in which they have a villain portrayed as a truly evil being, with vicious and lethalintents of destroying Equestria. And I don't mean by just attempting to ruin the Mane 6s' friendships, but to destroy them for good.

... And somehow, the Mane 6 defeats him, with friendship and their own individual prowess.

Alot of people will argue that Nightmare Moon was that villain. But really, what did she actually DO? She kept it night for what, an extra hour? Two at the very most? So the only thing anyone could really blame her for is a slight increase in their electric bill.

I do believe there could be a real villain in the show. A truly evil villain that actually is both manipulative and cunning. One that is extremely hard to subdue. Since death can't happen in the show, the villain would have to have some other ability that would be almost as frightening. Maybe, he or SHE would be able to turn ordinary ponies into evil ponies by changing their forms. Maybe it is a kind of change that can't be easily undone. Perhaps, even the Elements of Harmony aren't enough to undo it. Maybe family members and friends of the Mane 6 were affected by this spell or whatever it is. And maybe she's pretty much succeeded in her plan and taken over most of Equestria. Now the stakes are higher than ever before as the plot unfolds into a brand new story arc. It needs fleshing out to be sure, but it's an idea.

I'm one of the people that's of the Don Bluth mindset, if you didn't know. Kids can handle terrible things happening in cartoons as long as there's a happy ending.

Edited by SBaby
  • Brohoof 2