Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

Fluttershy's father is coming to visit, and Fluttershy begs Rainbow Dash to stay at her cottage for a few days so she doesn't have to face him alone. Her father was always intimidating to her because he never approved of her meekness or her obsession with animals, which he deems too "soft" to be impressive. When he meets Dash, he instantly takes a shine to her because she's more like what he was hoping Fluttershy would be like after flight school, and while at first Dash loves the attention, eventually she comes to Fluttershy's defense when her father openly expresses his disappointment in how she turned out, emphatically insisting that even if Fluttershy isn't "cool" or athletic, she's never wished for her to be somepony else because she's a good friend with a kind heart.

Either her father accepts this, which would make the moral "See people for who they are, not who you want them to be" or he doesn't, which would make the moral for Fluttershy "Don't let one naysayer make you forget all the people who love you for who you are."

• Brohoof 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hold on to your hooves I AM JUST ABOUT TO BE BRILLIANT :D

This will be a Rainbow Dash Episode. We see Rainbow Dash is busy taking a nap in the Clouds like she always does, one of the Mane 6 says that Pinkie Pie makes another Party (for whatever reason) and she asks if RD wants to join them and of course she says yes.

We all see them having a good time Playing games, eating Cupcakes and RD makes some kind of stupid Dance Move and everypony Laughs about it, after that everypony goes Home.

On the next Morning Rainbow Dash was ready to make her regular flights, when she suddenly realises that something is wrong with her Mouth, because the inside really Hurts.

We cut to Rainbow Dash who is now in Twilights Home to seek for help about the pain. Twilight tells Rainbow to open her Mouth and Twilight sees inside that she has a Hole in one of her Tooths. Rainbow asks Twilight what she should do about it and Twilight says "Oh silly you just have to go to the Dentist" and all of a sudden we see Rainbow Dash with a horrified face and we hear sounds of Drills and Screams and the laugh of an evil dentist. Twilight speaks to her a few times before RD is snapping out of it and Twilight says "Are you scared you look kind of sick" but RD in her Tomboyish way says that she isn't scared of anything and is just waving her a goodbye.

Next we cut to a series of comedic sequences where Rainbow tries to get rid of the Pain through another way, because if you haven't noticed by now RD is scared of Dentists (What Comedic Stuff happens i don't know maybe i can't write Comedies).

After all this the rest of the Mane 6 caught RD in one of her failed attempts to stop the Pain, and they where all asking "What are you doing?" She then confessed that she is totally scared about the dentist but she wouldn't admit it because she always said that she is not scared of anything and she was afraid that her Friends would think different about her. Her Friends of course say that its silly thinking of her and that it's okay to be scared of things.

We cut directly to the Dentist office where RD is being treated while her Friends stand beside her (so much Friendshipping :P).

After the treatment we see a happy RD with her Friends and in the background we hear her Friendship report.

Dear Princess Celestia:

Today i learned that you shouldn't hide your fears from your Friends.

True Friends don't care what you're afraid about even if they are the most silliest things.

And even though i hate to admit it its better to be afraid of something then having a hole in your Tooth ;).

*Credits*

MAN THAT WAS LONG :o

But seriously what do you think, i know its not Perfect but i think it would be a great idea.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

A Twilight Sparkle episode that's sort of the opposite of Boast Busters, exploring the pride Twilight puts in to her studies by putting her in a situation where she is only the second smartest pony in the room; it'd explore how Twilight handles having her pride shaken (she can't, initially) and what she eventually learns from the ordeal, which would be something along the lines like "there's always someone out there who will know more on a particular subject than you, and you shouldn't scoff at people just because you don't think they're as smart as you." The short synopsis could be something like this:

Twilight Sparkle is dismayed when she loses in a contest of knowledge.

Or,

Twilight Sparkle welcomes a new, studious pony into town, only to be bested by him/her after her and the student's knowledge is put to the test.

Kinda simple, but I think it could easily be made into an episode.

...I would have posted this earlier, but I couldn't keep my eyes off Trixie (SuperTheAwesome's avatar) brushing her mane in the upper left of my screen. Dx

Edited by RagingTwilight
  • Brohoof 2

Here's an idea, in as few words as possible. I'm pretty sure this could convert well to the style of the show.

The premise is as follows. Pinkie Pie invites just about everypony to a big puppet show that she's holding, but when she gets to Rarity, she's met with opposition because Rarity believes making a show out of sock puppets would just be shoddy and boring. She agrees to go anyway, but once the show is over, she dictates all the things that Pinkie could have done different, causing her and Sweetie Belle to get into an argument over whether it was really good or not. Sometime during all this, Rarity accidentally rips the sock puppet Pinkie Pie made in her likeness, and when she offers to fix it, Sweetie Belle and her get into a tug-of-war of magic over who can do a better job of fixing it, before they cause a magical backlash that completely envelops Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

When the dust has cleared, the three of them have somehow become fused with the puppets Pinkie Pie created to represent them. So it's up to Sweetie Belle and Pinkie Pie to find Twilight and figure out how to turn their friends back to normal. Throughout all this, Rarity continues to criticize all of Pinkie Pie's handiwork, only to learn by the end that she was being a bad friend by just throwing criticism at Pinkie Pie as opposed to actually trying to help her with her designs.

If I got the chance to work on the show, I'd probably write this in an instant.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Celestia/Luna sisterly bonding episode. Possibly ending with Celestia sending a friendship report to Twilight. Something about what it means to be a good older sister.

Edited by Jadefire
  • Brohoof 2

Here are some possible ideas:

1. Pinkie Pie has a even BIGGER reaction to someone of the mane 6 breaking the 'Pinkie Promise' to "The Last Roundup"

2. A play off of the show "Back to the Future" - Twilight Sparkle goes back and changes something in an earlier episode which impacts Ponyville in a really really bad way.

3. A game show that one of the Ponies of the Mane 6 is a part of. (this just spilled out of nowhere)

4. Winter Wrap Up: The Second

5. Another episode with either Cranky Doodle Donkey or Trixie.

6. Flutterbitch comes back (yet again) and Rainbow Dash battles her to get her back to normal.

• Brohoof 1

A spell goes wrong and Twightlight, 4 other ponies, and Spike too, are transported to a human world...as HUMANS!

only Pinky is left behind. She has to cross the 4th wall to rescue her friends and lead them home.

The Princess arrives to change them back.

What makes Twilight think at the end of the show was just how familiar Pinky was with this strange human world. And further, how familiar their friend on earth, Lauren Faust was with Ponies from her world...Unusual letter is sent to the Princess.

• Brohoof 1

One idea I really want to do is bringing back some of the "anatagonist's" to resolve their issues.

Such as Gilda and Trixie.

I'd love to see a episode where Gilda and Trixie are up to no good, but as the episode progresses they realize the error of their ways. Not to mention maybe even having to be good and changing their bad ways to resolve the core problem of the episode.

Besides that I would love to see some episodes focusing on backgroud ponies.

Maybe hane 1 or 2 of the mane 6 involved helping out some of the backgrounf ponies.

An example would be a episode with Lyra and Bon Bon maybe not being the best of friends and Applejack and Rainbow Dash having to help out.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. More Luna Episodes

2. CMC (Cutie Mark Crusaders) Finally get their cutie marks

3. new member to mane6

4. Scootaloo finally fly (I mean comeone!)

5. (Best idea I have) CREATE A DAMN EPISODE FOR VINYL SCRATCH WITH AN AWESOME VOICE!!! (I mean comeone there are so many pictures made of Vinyl Scratch and she was only like 5-6 seconds on the show. Get her an episode! )

1. i think so too :D

3. i posted an idea on mythological creatures ideas on daviantart, its awesome i think(hint is yay)

Edited by platogkrone

I wanna see an episode (or group of episodes) doing a Lord of the Rings reference. I mean, they already did the Silmarillion, may as well do the rest of them!

I'd like to see a body swap episode :) ~

I agree! Maybe have a lesson of walking a mile in someone else's shoes?
  • Brohoof 2

How about an episode on a boat where the characters go on a cruise? It might be a bit cliche, but it could also be a good episode for character development if done correctly. I even have the perfect name for the episode: Mare-itime Cruise(as long as it was on a lake or something)! :P

(edited)

I'd like to see a body swap episode :) ~

Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle switch bodies, and Ponyville turns into dessert. Twilight's house turns into a cake, and Canterlot is now in the middle of a giant bowl filled with fruit punch.

Pinkie Pie starts eating the town.

Random Pony: Doesn't she ever get FULL?!

Twilight Sparkle: <in Pinkie Pie's body> Not that I know of...

Edited by SBaby

Maybe one where Scootaloo has the idea her Cutie Mark will have something to do with flying or danger, so she talks to other PEgasi with their Cutie Marks (RD, Futtershy, Derpy, etc.).

They should have an episode dedicated to Derpy.

Agreed!
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm... I would definitely like to see the return of some of the characters from different episodes. For example, it would be nice if Trixie came back, and learned a lesson herself, or maybe if Discord came back again for a DIFFERENT reason(Bum Bum Bum...).

*tries to think of life lessons they haven't taught yet*

Eh I got nothin.

Hmm. Although..

I'd really like to meet more of the mane six's family/parents. How often do we get to see them, really? I really REALLY want to see RD's and AJ's folks.

Edited by PaganPony

I think an episode dedicated to physical appearances would be awesome. More and more often now little girls are made to compare how they look in comparison to their peers at ages younger than ever before, wanting to grow up to fast and dressing in mature styles. I think if an episode where one of the ponies learned (I think Rarity seems the obvious choice) that everypony is beautiful the way she is and uniqueness and differences in looks is not something to be ashamed of, would send a strong and positive message to all fans of the show.

One of the Mane Cast goes on a diet, hilarity ensues.

Um, why are diets hilarious? Unless you mean hilarious in the aspect that all the other ponies taunt and tease her with foods she 'can't' have in which case brings up the ideas of forbidden foods that only 'bad' ponies eat, thus reinforcing that ponies who eat 'bad' foods are bad in themselves, likely because she is chunky (else she wouldn't be going on the diet in the first place).

Yeah. Hilarious. Ha ha.

• Brohoof 2