Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask (cause?) Troblems!

Troblems

As per the uze, I'm late for the cool kid train again; HOWEVER better late than never, and so here it is, my ask thread. 

Have at it.

And for some flavah, here's a picture of my OC, who is incidentally not named Troblems. (Courtesy of MiniKirby123)

5eCTGfZ.gif?1

Booyal

• Brohoof 1

What is your perfect breakfast?

(I assure you, my own hunger had nothing to do with that question)

@

Gluten.

For serious, a plain bagel with a shit ton of cream cheese, and fruit. Lots and lots of fruit. And a normal bagel, none of that gluten free crap. Blech.

• Brohoof 1

Here's a few questions...

Favourite anime?

Favourite anime character?

Favourite video game?

How'd you meet your husband?

Favourite anime?

Black Butler and B Gata H Kei: Yamada's First Time

Favourite anime character?

Taiga Aisaka. I've used avatars of her on and off, because she's just so tiny and cute and angry <3

We seem to have that in common. 

Favourite video game?

Final Fantasy 9, as denoted by our "wedding photo". You can also see the dress I'm wearing today at the bottom of the picture.

apt1Njq.jpg?2 

I grew up playing NES (Yes, I am old enough for that to have been the generation that was out when I was a kid), so I grew up playing Zelda 1 & 2, Battletoads, Ducktails, and Bucky O'Hare, so all those games will always hold a special place in my heart as well.

How'd you meet your husband?

We met on a dating site, actually. I had been broken up with my ex for a while (Who was in Australia) after a four year online relationship, and decided I was going to be single for a while, and just have fun dating around. Did that for about 6 months before I met this really tall kinda goofy guy who was a total nerd. He was totally nervous, and very sweet. A year and a half later we were married.

Hello there Troblems! i have just a couple of questions!

i would like to know what is your favorite breakfast and how often you smoke?

I answered that one above!

@

Gluten.

For serious, a plain bagel with a shit ton of cream cheese, and fruit. Lots and lots of fruit. And a normal bagel, none of that gluten free crap. Blech.

And I don't smoke. I did for about two weeks, then came to my senses. It was a really bad idea, though considering I'm asthmatic. 

• Brohoof 1

OOOHHH... interesting
whats your least favorite food?

Mushrooms...Ginger... Not a fan of hamburgers. I won't eat the tops of broccoli, but I will eat the stalks. Food should not be fuzzy. I also don't like wine, or grapes in general. 

As someone who has been through many a gluten free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I know the struggle. (Dad went gluten free for a few years, sucked).

Do you have any gluten free stuff you actaully enjoy?

Do you prefer the rice or corn based products in the gluten free category? (Like bread)

Do you have any gluten free stuff you actaully enjoy?

The Tate's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies are actually better than their regular gluteny ones. That's about it.

Do you prefer the rice or corn based products in the gluten free category? (Like bread)

I usually prefer a mixture of a lot of different flours. Chickpea flour is my least favorite, because it has a really distinctive flavor, and it usually overpowers everything else. Tapioca gives things a lot of springiness, but has next to no flavor, and it doesn't have a whole lot of nutritional value. Nut flours have a lot of protein, but taste like their respective full form flavors, and I don't care for a lot of types of nuts. I could keep going, but I doubt everyone wants a lesson in gluten free flours.

• Brohoof 1

Are you left-handed, right-handed, or ambidextrous? If you're either dextral or sinistral, are there still tasks you perform with your non-dominant hand?

Are you left-handed, right-handed, or ambidextrous? If you're either dextral or sinistral, are there still tasks you perform with your non-dominant hand?

I'm right handed for fine motor skills such as writing, but my left arm is is dominant strength wise. I threw out my right shoulder, as well as got into a car car accident when I was 18 that crushed my right thumb, which has forced me to use my left hand a lot more. I also fence left handed due to afreomentioned injuries, as well as competitive edge.

Whats your favourite hobby?

Whats your dream career/job?

Reading. By far, without a doubt, I love good high fantasy. Also, Jim Butcher's Dresden Files.

Dream job would be a writer, but not like these modern day writers that spend as much of their time touring as writing. I'd like to be like Dr. Seuss, writing kids books, and absolutely detesting kids, and never leaving my house. 

Trophy wife wouldn't be so bad either.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

@@Aeros Sine, My best subjects in grade school were languages and history.

Once I started developing more technically minded stuff, I was really good at computer networking. 

No poetry for me. I think I'm a bit too literal.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...