Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all fillies and gentlecolts!

Kernval

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Poniverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

My friend was a brony and I didnt understand, but, he finally convinced me to watch a episode and I loved it from episode 1! I thank him everyday!

I am a 13 year old male that loves music and other types of art. That is one reason I love the show. I love the animation, the music and all the rest! I love BlackGryph0n, he is one of the best artist I have ever heard. Definitely happy to have found this site!

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Kernval! Welcome to the our awesome community and to Poniverse! ^.^ Your friend sounds awesome, this show is quite the amazing thing to be introduced to. :3

What kinds of music do you like by the way? I love music as well. :) The animation and music in this show is astounding. 

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hey there! Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a great time in here! There's lots of friendly ponies around here and as a matter of fact I have yet to find an unfriendly user. We can be friends if you want to ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on this happy community of MLP Ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy pony time here with us ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many friends here and enjoying the happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4012392.sig-4012392.sig-4010944.sig-

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hiya Kernval, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-pwall.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to ask if you need or anything, or say hi to anyone if they interest you (looking around and commenting in status updates could be good, IMO ;3)! :squee: And there's a fan club for Pinkie Pie here, if you're interested. ^_^

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugfCkqXdBok

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 3

Sorry, it took me a while to respond to this forum thread but, thanks to everyone on the site that is so welcoming to me and other new members! 

Kyoshi said:
What kinds of music do you like by the way? I love music as well.  :) The animation and music in this show is astounding. 

In response to the music question, I love EDM, pop, hip-hop, anything with a piano and any fan created remix. The people in this family are so creative. Also the animation is lovely, especially for a flash animation.

• Brohoof 3