Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Breaking Point OOC

Lemon Slices

The RP is Here

Hello, people of the terrestrial atmosphere. Since it's been too long since I've last role-played (And somehow I can't reach the RPs I used to write), I wanted to do something. But something real great. Believe me, persons, this is going to be a great story. but I'm expecting good writers.

What your character needs:

>No wings at all, since the plot wouldn't allow the use of them. And no swim ability.

>Weak magic, if unicorn. (Please, any magic that could make your character float or teleport is not allowed).

Spirit of the story (Since I'm dealing with good writers, your suggestions will be as valuable as mine):

Your character is in a travel on the floor of a cargo(ferry) ship. But something is strange about the ship. It seems to have endless floors. And the deeper the level, the hardest it is to survive. But surviving what? Well, a bunch of factors: Cold, hunger... And the most dangerous of them: The psychological factors.

Somehow, their minds got affected by the ship; Their fears became wide. Some doors looks like they cannot be open but actually it's their minds that think so. They hear voices and see things. The only key to survive is trusting in each other and friendship and stuff. Really guys, it would be cool if we made something that has lessons of life, and something like emotion and feelings between characters. Because this is an advanced roleplay, after all.

I noticed some things aren't alright yet.

Here is some re-explanation that you must read.

First, in the plot, the characters don't know much about the ship. It's a ferry, so it transports ponies and vehicles between large portions of water. The characters just need to ge tin the other side of the river for some reason (you create your own reason, and that's why no character should have wings or ability to swim: They need the ferry to get through), and in the middle of this large portion of water, help can't come. The ferry suddenly stops. And there's no captain in the cabinet. There's no corpse, then [i hope] he is not dead. One of the characters find a trapdoor in the cabinet, and call the other ones into deep inside the ferry. And the story begins. Other players can join (But they spawn in deeper floors, as the story cannot go back the surface floor again, and the ship have endless levels, so anyone can join anytime.

*Italic text: Edited

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You need the 1000-char text. And show me the character you are using.

(PM me the text and the OC link)

Forget what I said before, @ Just bring the link of your OC. I want to write as soon as possible.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

You are... Definitely in.

Her personality is excellent (Her drawing is also), and perfect for a story like this. I feel sorry for forgetting to reply you earlier.

I feel bad for not noticing the brohoof earlier. :D Alright! (Just finished watching season 1 of Attack on Titan)

Well, haha, my post is even slower.

You are in.

You should check to see if he/she is still in... It's been 17 days since he/she responded. :) Just a suggestion. I hope more ponies check this thread out, it could be fun.

• Brohoof 1

Likewise, this could be quite a daring challenge for my writing skills; though I tend to internalize a lot, never before have I attempted to delve into a negative psyche. Madness might prove to be fun.

For your consideration.

She is a bit lacking, I know, but mayhaps she shall win you over yet.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 2

Please, people, I need to know who is AFK for the roleplay. Just brohoof this post if you are ready.

@, your OC needs a place in this roleplay. Believe me.

Well, okay, we are 3. I think we can start the RP now, and other people come next. How about it?

• Brohoof 2

I'm down for it... For a bit, because it's really early in the morning right now... And I need at least 6 hours of my non-healthy sleep.

Please, people, I need to know who is AFK for the roleplay. Just brohoof this post if you are ready. @, your OC needs a place in this roleplay. Believe me.Well, okay, we are 3. I think we can start the RP now, and other people come next. How about it?

I'm ready... Just post the link to the rp!

• Brohoof 1

I'm ready... Just post the link to the rp!

It's Here

Oh my god, Wubtavia, you are the kind of writer I was expecting to have in the team.

I loved how you embedded the character in the context, creating a false hope of a better life, while the conflict is the exact opposite. I wonder what will Overlord write, but I am sure it will be better than me. I am a bit rusty.

• Brohoof 1

It's Here

Oh my god, Wubtavia, you are the kind of writer I was expecting to have in the team.

I loved how you embedded the character in the context, creating a false hope of a better life, while the conflict is the exact opposite. I wonder what will Overlord write, but I am sure it will be better than me. I am a bit rusty.

Nah... I'm pretty bad. But Wubtavia! Holy! You can write! Sounded like it came out of a novel (by a good author I assure you ;)).

You are both too kind, but I thank you nonetheless. In writing, I merely have a proclivity for eloquence of which I seem unable to rid myself.

Though, if I may be oh-so-momentarily immodest, you might find my posts in some of the other Everfree RPs to be of better quality. I shall try to integrate that style more clearly here, if you wish. Sadly I am suffering from mild exhaustion at the moment, so my first post was not as well written as I would have liked.

Examples: 

https://mlpforums.com/topic/137014-a-pirates-adventure/page-3

https://mlpforums.com/topic/137236-first-words-roleplay/#entry4074409

https://mlpforums.com/topic/133090-crystal-of-darkness/page-14

Again, when I am better rested, I shall implement passages such as these. And again, thank you for your kind words.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

Just a question, how long will everyone be on tonight (I'm guessing we're taking turns in posting, so one pony doesn't sit silently for awhile or miss an opportunity to jump in...)? I just want to know so I can plan for that. If it's uncertain, I don't mind, but if you can give me a time (like two more hours for example, because we might be in separate timezones) than I'll make sure to stay on and check regularly on this... If not on, than I can go find a new anime and/or cartoon to keep me entertained. :3

Please and thank you!

Hope it's not too late for me to join. OC in sig. For this rp, my character will be nerfed to magic limited to basic levitation. He can no longer contraol magic. If he does absorb natural magic, he can merely strengthen his levitation? I dunno. It's up to you if Khris can keep his ability to ignite or chill

Edit: btw your day is my night i probably live at the opposite side of the world as you guys do

Edited by Guest

Hope it's not too late for me to join. OC in sig. For this rp, my character will be nerfed to magic limited to basic levitation. He can no longer contraol magic. If he does absorb natural magic, he can merely strengthen his levitation? I dunno. It's up to you if Khris can keep his ability to ignite or chill

Edit: btw your day is my night i probably live at the opposite side of the world as you guys do

Interesting, though unicorns will be.restricted in there power (otherwise I'd bring in my next favourite OC). And Ontario, Canada is where I live.

@@Overlord0909, I most likely will not be making any more detailed posts tonight. Feel free, anyone, to resort to the third-person omniscient for my character if they do not want to stay idle.

And thanks for the permission. :)

Interesting, though unicorns will be.restricted in there power (otherwise I'd bring in my next favourite OC). And Ontario, Canada is where I live. 

I'm from singapore :D

Hope it's not too late for me to join. OC in sig. For this rp, my character will be nerfed to magic limited to basic levitation. He can no longer contraol magic. If he does absorb natural magic, he can merely strengthen his levitation? I dunno. It's up to you if Khris can keep his ability to ignite or chill       Edit: btw your day is my night i probably live at the opposite side of the world as you guys do

Well... I think that then we would have to make 1 post a day, so nobody would be missing. Obviously, I won't lose you. You can be important to the team. Rejecting you by your time zone would be discrimination. You're in. Just pay attention to the main idea.

And Ontario, Canada is where I live.
I'm from singapore

I'm from Cuiaba, Brazil. :P  Today is Independence Day in our country.  :grin2:  

Hey folks, we have a new writer in our team: EnzoAquila. Let's see his writing skills, and have fun!

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

I'm from singapore :D

XD It's exactly 12 hours off my time!

@@Lemon Slices @

Gonna go off for tonight. I'll be back on to check if anything else happens. If nessacery, you may use my character's dialogue as well (read her profile carefully, she has a strange personality). Goodnight! And rp tomorrow! :D

XD. It's just my oc's character to hitch a free ride. If he gets in trouble, he just finds it fun to escape said trouble, so it's win win for him. He's never going to board a ship normally

*nazi powers activated*

*drank

Or is it just the American/British English, I dunno