Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Breaking Point OOC

Lemon Slices

*nazi powers activated*

*drank

Or is it just the American/British English, I dunno

Drank is the simple past tense, whereas drunk is a past participle used in conjunction with the auxilary verb have.

Not that either would necessarily be wrong, as they oft become interchangeable depending upon the person, and is accepted as a form of dialect.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

which is Right next to your portrait queen Elizabeth i presume?

Edited by Guest

Franciscolt Tarrega. Unfortunate that he is not well known enough outside of classical guitar for anyone to see my nameplay.

Not like Mozcart, or Bethoofen, or J. S. Buck.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

Hey folks, I realized something. My character is the only one that doesn't know how to fight!  :okiedokielokie:  That's because he always avoid being in danger. But I think Slices' fragility would be a good mechanic in the plot, isn't it?

• Brohoof 1

Hey folks, I realized something. My character is the only one that doesn't know how to fight!  :okiedokielokie:  That's because he always avoid being in danger. But I think Slices' fragility would be a good mechanic in the plot, isn't it?

Yep... Unless somepony loses it and tries to fight him for something, but even than, it adds drama. ^^ Seems fine to me.

• Brohoof 1

Yep... Unless somepony loses it and tries to fight him for something, but even than, it adds drama. ^^ Seems fine to me.

Wow... Why are the best ideas always unpredictable?

I loved your suggestion!

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Well, we need a moment to make Lemon "get rekt"... by a mare. It would be so funny  :lol:

PS: I rewrote my character personality to adapt to the plot. He wasn't acting as the character page described before. Now he is like he should be.

• Brohoof 1

Well, we need a moment to make Lemon "get rekt"... by a mare. It would be so funny  :lol:

Well... Mine could probably do it anyway, because she's supposed to be pretty tough. But it would be unlikely that she'd lose her mind... But more likely that she'll lose her temper. >;}»

Also... You could go now, everypony has went once today, so we can do another roundabout. No sense waiting, plus rps die out too quickly, so I want to keep it going.

'Tis fine. It is sort of why I left my character's personality rather vague, despite the Personality section being quite detailed on the character sheet. The versatility allows me some room with writing.

• Brohoof 1

Quite the improvement, I must say.

Oh... Thanks. Thanks a lot. I think I'm really imbued of a writing spirit then. Kidding :P

But really, thanks again. You write, like, orders of magnitude better than me.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1