Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Breaking Point OOC

Lemon Slices

Wubtavia is role playing as octavia in real life...

You call that a vague personality??

Are you saying that my personality in real life most closely resembles Octavia, or that my roleplaying is reminiscent of how Octavia would act in real life? I suppose they amount to the same, either way.

I had not noticed, to be perfectly honest. Perhaps that is the source of my fascination with her.

• Brohoof 1

i'm going to post, just need to ask our fellow host some questions

edit: That rhymes

Edited by Guest

I can't stop laughing

Hey, I just realized like, Cuddle was walking towards Lemon, and he just goes to his room ignoring her. #wtfijustwrite

(Not towards Lemon, she was going towards Enzo, but Slices was in the way so)

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

I can't stop laughing

Hey, I just realized like, Cuddle was walking towards Lemon, and he just goes to his room ignoring her. #wtfijustwrite

(Not towards Lemon, she was going towards Enzo, but Slices was in the way so)

#Rejection. Lol But yeah, that's okay. It will be if there's at least one pony there when she gets to the spot.

Hey guys, just a quick question: You all know that the conflict must happen (The endless floors, and mystery and stuff), as the main idea suggests. But if we change it and instead of being trapped in the ship, we reach to the Far Lands and we get some adventure? IDK.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was wondering how that was going to play out, just endlessly and, to an effect, mindlessly moving down levels. Perhaps an objective can be put in place. You say that the ferry eventually stops. Do we know for what reason? Perhaps our characters can resolve that issue and allow the ferry to continue running. Or, alternatively, there are inflatable lifeboats stored somewhere deep with the ship, and we must retrieve them.

• Brohoof 1

Than... I don't mind that at all! In fact, we can do more with that. Physiological situations is cool, but adventure is better in my opinion.

Well, I was wondering how that was going to play out, just endlessly and, to an effect, mindlessly moving down levels. Perhaps an objective can be put in place. You say that the ferry eventually stops. Do we know for what reason? Perhaps our characters can resolve that issue and allow the ferry to continue running. Or, alternatively, there are inflatable lifeboats stored somewhere deep with the ship, and we must retrieve them.

Oh... That's good. And when they find them, than an adventure can start from there (that's assuming the rp will last that long). Just throwing it out there.

Than... I don't mind that at all! In fact, we can do more with that. Physiological situations is cool, but adventure is better in my opinion.

OR BOTH!

The characters are told that the only way they could escape the ship is, like said, lifeboats. And we give them TIME. The ship have "endless" levels, but it will sink in an hour. Nobody can swim, teleport, or fly. After that, we can go to Far Lands.

Edited by Lemon Slices
  • Brohoof 1

Oh... That's good. And when they find them, than an adventure can start from there (that's assuming the rp will last that long). Just throwing it out there.

I did say this already. :derp:

Edit: It went with Wubtavia's post. And the bottom sentence did, not the top.

Edited by Overlord0909

Well, I'm very methodical in real life. I think my character is a reflection of my subconscious... Or not.

Hey, I need to sleep. Tomorrow morning, 6:30AM maybe, I'llpost something. I have school in 7:30AM get jealous  B)

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm very methodical in real life. I think my character is a reflection of my subconscious... Or not.

To be honest. She's a reflection of my dream girl (who's a human btw) with greed added in there. :P But I get confused now and than still about her personality.

To be honest. She's a reflection of my dream girl (who's a human btw) with greed added in there. :P But I get confused now and than still about her personality.

My OC(s) is a reflection of when i'm 'high' ( i have adhd, when i get excited i tend to lose myself), which is the part Enzo plays, and Khirs reflects myself when i take my medicine and stop to think, or if i feel slightly depressed and cynical

aria does'nt seem to b getting much action

I'm surprised cuddle didn't notice Enzo accidentally referred to his sword as 'he'

We need something big to happen to bring all the ocs together...go lemon slices!!!!one!!

My OC(s) is a reflection of when i'm 'high' ( i have adhd, when i get excited i tend to lose myself), which is the part Enzo plays, and Khirs reflects myself when i take my medicine and stop to think, or if i feel slightly depressed and cynicalaria does'nt seem to b getting much action

I'm surprised cuddle didn't notice Enzo accidentally referred to his sword as 'he'

We need something big to happen to bring all the ocs together...go lemon slices!!!!one!!

We should probably stop posting until tomorrow. We did a whole bunch by ourselves, and that's not very fair. I say we wait for Wubtavia or Lemon Slices to make a.post.

yup, ok. whatever my oc said is a cliffhanger then

Edited by Guest

aria does'nt seem to b getting much action

Obligatory tilde~

Aria is just fine chilling in the cabin until something interesting happens.

Welp, on the subject of OC inspiration, mine is a "ponysona", as they say. I literally just evaluated the character as an ISTP like myself, for those of you that follow Jungian/MBTI typology. Makes it easier for me to RP, I suppose; all I have to do is be myself.

Now, when and where is this big event?

Edit: There. Posted. It could have been more descriptive, but I am rather new with this subject matter.

Edited by Wubtavia
  • Brohoof 1

In my country, we have a slang called 'singlish'

And wubtavia's english is 'chim'

guess it's meaning.