Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler My Lazy Writters: How Rainbow Rocks and Equestria Girls are the same movie

Commander Frost

I honestly think a lot of the parallels between EQG and RR were completely intentional. A lot of the scenes in RR, and FG as well, for that matter, 'mirror' events from the first movie.

For instance, in EQG the cafetaria song promoted unity among the students, whereas Let's Have A Battle created discord among them.

In the first movie, Sunset confronts Twilight in a dark hallway. In RR, she attempts this on the Dazzlings but it gets turned around on her so she's on the receiving side.

Then, in FG, the confrontation between Sunset and Twilight is nearly exactly the same as it was in EQG with reversed roles.

The entire theme of the EQG series seems to revolve around mirrors and opposites and counterparts. I actually think that's reflected in the scenes in the movies quite well.

In summary, yes, many elements are the same, but their implications, so to speak, are quite different.

That's not exactly lazy writing though..... Sure the fomulas for the movies are the same, but many great shows and movie series follow a pretty standard formula.

Pretty much sums up my.original looooong analysis of all three movies. In fact, thus "formula" isn't just used in the Equestria Girls Franchise either....it's everywhere.

;) if it is a joke, well nice one. Really got many people to race in with responses. And while some of your points, regardless of how cheap they may be, are true....there are also plenty of differences to point out as well.

Lol but nice one

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Actually, They're Completely Different Movies, I Know That Some Of The Stuff Are The Same But It Has A Different Plot, Rainbow Rocks Is About Music And Stopping A Villain Group From Feeding Off Magic To Make Everyone Fight, And Equestria Girls Is About Twilight Trying To Win The Fall Formal Crown And Uniting Friendship..... But I Do Hope That There Isn't An Argument With CHS Students In Friendship Games, They've Done That With Equestria Girls And Rainbow Rocks, They Need To Start Clean

Hey Did You Know That Not Every Word Has To Be Capitalized?

:3

Dang, I expected most of you have realised this thread was a joke by now  :huh:

Thank you kind sir :)