Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help with naming ponysona

CookieK

I need help with the naming of my ponysona I like the color scheme I eventually used I just need a name because I can't seem to come up with one.

post-35011-0-86647900-1439596401_thumb.png

The cutie mark is going to be  (I'm going to save up my dA points for both my ponysona and my oc's cutiemarks) a hand mirror like the one that is in the picture with a fountain pen,like the one pictured, going across it.

post-35011-0-05795100-1439657039_thumb.jpg 

Edited by CookieK
  • Brohoof 1

Ok cool, I like how you used pastel colors on your pony. What is her talent?

Without knowing anything about personality or talents, my gut reaction is "Fine Line". It has a certain elegance like the mirror, it could describe the type of pen (fine vs broad), when you walk a fine line, there is an importance in the subtle details, and your color scheme/cutie mark is subtle, but detailed.

Feel free to use or discard my idea (I don't mind either way). In the end your ponysona should be a reflection of you, not what other people think you are.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well she's an ISFP on the Meyers Briggs Personality test,has some anger problems and stresses out easily but besides that she's really nice,kind,introspective,and smart.

Edited by CookieK
  • Brohoof 1

Well she's an ISFP on the Meyers Briggs Personality test,has some anger problems and stresses out easily but besides that she's really nice,kind,introspective,and smart. The mirror symbolizes her  ability to "see" into others  and to see into herself and the pen symbolizes her talent for art specifically traditional art with a pen and pencil. 

Hmmm what about something having to do with insight or being adventurous? 

Most pony names are a kind of phrase. Blue's "Fine Line" actually really seems to be sticking with me but it is your ponysona. A name that should feel as natural to you are your human one.