Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most common typo?

碇 シンジン

My most cummon ..damn it..most cumon? Common ! My most Common mistakes are a lot of words.

Like : ( and i will not edit them, i write as i think they would be written )

Unnecessary

recommended

Wait, really? Now all of a sudden i can spell these?  :lol:

But often i write alot instead of a lot. Or atleast instead of at least.

Well, atleast .. at least i still spell raising shines name wrong. See? Because its Rising.

I think they are more, but i cant remember those...

• Brohoof 1

"Definitely." I don't know why I always seem to have trouble with it, I always have to say it phonetically in my head to make sure I've got it right XD

And then there's the annoying as hell American spell-check which keeps making me think that I've spelled words like 'favourite' wrong.

• Brohoof 1

neighbor, especailly, definatally, absolutley, certainally, beauftifull, precicelly, perfectally, 

most definatally, I will certainally spell anything ending with "aly" with a "ally" instead, especailly when I'm not specifically paying attention. 

• Brohoof 1

Theater = theatre

... though I've heard the two are technically the same term; Brit vs. US.

Plus, I sometimes leave out a letter at random - I watch my keyboard while I type, not my screen.

{:P

• Brohoof 1

Often times I'll go to type the word "busy", and I'll notice too late that the "t" and "y" keys are right next to each other. It's fair to say that I'm busy, but when I make that typo... It's not a word you should use to describe a guy.  :blush:

Bus(t)y. :(

Aside from that, though, I'm surprisingly good about looking at and fixing my typing. Even better at not making mistakes in the first place, especially considering I type like a chicken.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I don't usually make typos. They're mostly corrected before I even post, and I have a pretty high accuracy rate of typing. Any typos I make tend to be just kind of... random and spur of the moment rather than a word I misspell with frequency. Although I do have trouble spelling kind of odd words like "assassination." ...I just typed that correctly on the first try, lucky! But yeah, so much "s" can get confusing.

• Brohoof 1

My most commonly messed up word is "fourty", because for some reason they kept the u with fourteen but dropped the u in forty and it looks weird. Especially when Canadian spelling likes placing silent u's in pretty much everything with an "or."

• Brohoof 2