Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your most common typo?

碇 シンジン

This one: THis KInd of TYpo is RAther COmmon with ME. If it counts as a typo at all. :P Basically, when I hold down the shift key to capitalize something, often I will hold down the key for a bit too long and I will accident capitalize the first two letters. It gets annoying. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Disicion, compared to decision. I would consider myself pretty good at spelling, but this is the one word I always have trouble with.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
On 8/15/2015 at 11:54 AM, Kyoshi said:

This one: THis KInd of TYpo is RAther COmmon with ME. If it counts as a typo at all. :P Basically, when I hold down the shift key to capitalize something, often I will hold down the key for a bit too long and I will accident capitalize the first two letters. It gets annoying. :P

Same here! 

Also, when I'm typing the word "me" on my phone, due to the keyboard being small it often comes out as "mw" because my fingers bump the w. In fact, this happens to me a lot with other words too. :twismile:

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

My main one is the word gorgeous. I always end up accidentally typing "gorgonzola" instead.

How  the hell does that happen

(is that a jojo reference)

• Brohoof 1

I've never watched Jojo.

Idk, but it just happens. 

I just don't see how to add even only a whole "Z" by mistake :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

I tend to capitalize the second letter of a word sometimes (like THis).

Also, in the main fic I'm writing, I notice I misspell a character's name the same way a lot. His name is Sundance, and I commonly type Sudnance instead. I've done it so many times it's become a sort of running joke with myself.

I don't really notice many other specific typos. They just happen randomly with different words, and autocorrect catches most of them.

I'm pretty sure Autocorrect does it. 

But please, you're making me feel bad for making this typo. 

Sorry that wasn't my intention at all; just curiosity

• Brohoof 1