Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Spike

Miles Rarity Edgeworth

• 2 weeks later...

Is Crackle your mother?

No she is not.

What do you do in spare time? The show only ever shows you working or sleeping

Im always helping Twilight i usually don't have spare time.

What is your opinion on the Dragon Gang, if you know what I mean. Stealing phoenix eggs and lava diving?

Its dumb i really don't ever want to go back.

Hey Spike, would you like a pair of wings? 'cause I know this guy who can help you with that.....

/Pinkazoid doesn't know what she's talking about/

Im fine without wings, i kind of like walking.

Spike, I heard you work really hard. Can I ask you something?Would you like to eat

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

Yes i would eat those, if they're not plastic.

hey spike.... want to get drunk again?

post-1283-0-12873900-1335033758_thumb.png

Yes, nuff said.

Let me see Spike,when you are sad,you go with Luna and drink a lot till getting drunk???

By the way nice to meet you.You're my favorite character

Aw thank you, you're too kind.

How does it feel being the only dragon in Ponyville? More importantly then that, how does it feel being one of the few males in Equestria?

First it's fine being the only dragon in Ponyville, and theres alot of males in Equestria! Just not much in Ponyville, think about Canterlot.

No she is not.

Im always helping Twilight i usually don't have spare time.

Its dumb i really don't ever want to go back.

Im fine without wings, i kind of like walking.

Yes i would eat those, if they're not plastic.

Yes, nuff said.

Aw thank you, you're too kind.

First it's fine being the only dragon in Ponyville, and theres alot of males in Equestria! Just not much in Ponyville, think about Canterlot.

Yeah, wasn't really thinking outside of Ponyville, and that somehow reminded me of Braeburn "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapleoosssssaaa!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

How have things been going with Rarity?

Yeah, wasn't really thinking outside of Ponyville, and that somehow reminded me of Braeburn "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapleoosssssaaa!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

How have things been going with Rarity?

Nuetral :P

Hello Spike... I am currently hiding at a location I am not willing to say... will you tell Twilight that her... carrots will be arriving shortly? Thanks...

Quit sending produce to my house!

A Canterlot Wedding Question

How was your Bachelor Party?

Hopefully we won't need to use spoilers for A Canterlot Wedding questions much longer

A Canterlot Wedding Question

How was your Bachelor Party?

Hopefully we won't need to use spoilers for A Canterlot Wedding questions much longer

Good, Shining Armor was nice and as i said there were alot of MALES in Canterlot hmmmm?

hey it me jappleack.

so spike...where did you get all that weed?

You don't know anything.

Yeah, yeah, I know about the males, but we don't see Canterlot often and that makes allows us to make assumptions rather easily. Do you (or anypony else for that matter) ever find my style of typing rude in any way?

Yeah, yeah, I know about the males, but we don't see Canterlot often and that makes allows us to make assumptions rather easily. Do you (or anypony else for that matter) ever find my style of typing rude in any way?

Smoking zombie is kind of intimidating.

Of course i do....this box of weed has your name on it...

Tha'ts uhhm another Spike...

*holds out crystal the size of a beach ball* do you think you can eat this in less than 1 hour!

Sure thing bro.

Smoking zombie is kind of intimidating.

Tha'ts uhhm another Spike...

Sure thing bro.

What does me being a zombie that just so happens to be smoking and coincidentally seems to be looking at you have to do with my typing? I meant, does it make me sound snarky, rude, arrogant, full of myself, or anything else like that? Because I know the way people sometimes talk can make them sound a certain way

Hello Spike, I wish to ask, as a character who never actually interacted with me, what are your thoughts on myself precisely, and if you were to have met me, what would be the first thing you'd have asked or said?

hey spike, aren't you mad at twilight that she said that shining armor was her only friend she had before canterlot wile she had you the moment she entered school?

i would understand if you were mad.

and if you are mad, are you going to tell twilight? or get revenge on her like you tried with the owl?

So Spike...Now ya secrets gone...You even EMBARRASSED? Like this guys secrets gone!

John: Steve, I'm giving you a promotion.

Steve: *smiles*

MARMITE

Steven and John: *Blank Face*

John: Yep, now you're fired.

Steve: *frowns*

Dont know, its really all i noticed, otherwise no, nothing is intimidating.

Hello Spike, I wish to ask, as a character who never actually interacted with me, what are your thoughts on myself precisely, and if you were to have met me, what would be the first thing you'd have asked or said?

GTFO TROLL!!!!

sure it is sugar cubes...i mean who else can mistake this picture hmmm?

Posted Image

Ookkkayy fine im an alcoholic.

hey spike, aren't you mad at twilight that she said that shining armor was her only friend she had before canterlot wile she had you the moment she entered school?

i would understand if you were mad.

and if you are mad, are you going to tell twilight? or get revenge on her like you tried with the owl?

Not really, i really don't like to mention al of that stuff, Twilight is still kinda mad at Shining.

Otherwise i don't care, she kind of comes up with these songs out of nowhere and im sure she makes up parts of the song while she is singing them. So she probably didn't have time to think. I really don't mind, but on the other hand. Twilight only had me until she was turning into an older filly, so she could have been right.

So Spike...Now ya secrets gone...You even EMBARRASSED? Like this guys secrets gone!

John: Steve, I'm giving you a promotion.

Steve: *smiles*

MARMITE

Steven and John: *Blank Face*

John: Yep, now you're fired.

Steve: *frowns*

Don't mind.
  • Brohoof 1

Dont know, its really all i noticed, otherwise no, nothing is intimidating.

GTFO TROLL!!!!

Ookkkayy fine im an alcoholic.

Not really, i really don't like to mention al of that stuff, Twilight is still kinda mad at Shining.

Otherwise i don't care, she kind of comes up with these songs out of nowhere and im sure she makes up parts of the song while she is singing them. So she probably didn't have time to think. I really don't mind, but on the other hand. Twilight only had me until she was turning into an older filly, so she could have been right.

Don't mind.

HA I KNEW IT!!!! but arent you a little too young to even drink that stuff?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Spike, ya know I've actually meet your father before. Here's what he looks like. He's a pretty nice guy, but he's kind of a drunk. Heh... I guess that apple didn't fall from the tree.

post-3581-0-98024200-1338577056.jpg