Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Violyre

derpy_and_dinky_by_violyre-d95pbz7.png

Here's a doodle I just finished of Derpy and Dinky! C: I didn't know how to make the background look nice so I just put in a random square and put a bunch of blobs on it. Thoughts? Critiques? Would this make a nice print? Should I change anything? Tell me eeeeeverythingggg c: 

• Brohoof 8

Hmm. Overall, it looks quite nice, with some small flaws. I really like Dinky, but there's something just a little off about Derpy's anatomy. Her smile is also a little bit weird, her right-hand cheek is poking out.

It's mainly just nitpicking, though.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty adorable. ^.^

Though Derpy's stomach kinda looks like it's pushing out a bit to me. Kinda seems a bit off to me.

The lighting and shading looks pretty good and spot-on. Love the white outline around them with the rest of the background with the blue blobs. Quite simplistic and pretty. Like they're flying across a clear mid-day sky. :D

Also love the hair on them both! With all the details and everything; and the lighting and shading looks great on their hair!

Very adorable piece overall. :)

• Brohoof 1

Adorable piece! ^_^ Derpy does look a tad stretched out though, maybe it's just the way she's posed, but she seems just a little long in some places. But the rest of it is near spot on; Dinky, the outlines, even the background all blend in nicely! You've done really well here! :)

• Brohoof 1

it is looking very beautiful my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3 you did an amazing job with this =)=)=)=)=)=)=), ponies looking so cute and happy =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Great job my friend =)=))==)=)=)=) makes me happy to see so beautiful art =)=)=)=)=)=)! YAY