Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fandom q+a Horse Wife Q&A

Simon

Just the same way everyone does I guess, got hit by the tidal wave of the great Ponynado of Summer 2011 Rick and Morty, South Park, i've seen a little Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Star vs THe Forces of Evil, Adventure Time a few seasons. Probably some i'm missing. I like it's quote feature!
Ah yes, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil. Great shows.

What was your favorite Horse Wife comic to do? 

• Brohoof 2

What made you nickname Fluttershy, "Purple Princess Book Horse"? 

It just suits her I guess. I mean fluttershy has all the traits of a princess. She's got wings, and she has friendship which is magical and she's always really h-

Would you say hands are natures forks? :ooh:

Hands are natures corn cob holders

How long does it take for you to make an update?

Depends on the complexity or length of it. I think the longest one that was an ask was the SCP Foundation one. That took a while.

The Wedding comic recently took 2 days with maybe like 8 hours. My arts not amazing but it still takes a while.

Do you show your power level among mortals?

I don't really own a lot of merch or anything like that. I have a single wall for pony stuff in my apartment. I mean ultimately though if someone asked I wouldn't lie. Some of my non pony friends even really like Horsewife!

• Brohoof 4

Check out Horse Game! It's in super secret development right now but there's a demo out. I do some internet development art for them and the occasional poster or website elements!

That Looks Interesting..................I shall endeavor to give it the old university try later on..........Query: What is your greatest Fear? Mine is "myself" followed by Clowns & Roaches.................................and once more have a Cup of COFFEE

coffee-and-breakfast1.png

• Brohoof 2

Hello!! Thank you so much for joining us. My question is this do you plan on doing any other projects in the near future or are you sticking to horse wife for now?

Just Horsewife for now, but who knows!

Hey dude!

Remember me? I was that guy that spotted you drawing by the elevators at Everfree and was in that circle of artists when we drew that amazing OC.

Well anyway I wanted to ask, do you like trains?

Oh hello! That OC was amazing yes. I'm sorry I was such a slovenly mess when you met me. Everfree was so hot!

I'm more partial to planes and tanks than trains. Love tanks.

How much hype do you have anything MLP related?

I think Equestria Girls 3 will have some fun songs.

Did you like the 'Ameding Fences' episode?

Yes! I loved it!

Ah yes, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls and Star Vs. The Forces of Evil. Great shows.

What was your favorite Horse Wife comic to do? 

The SCP one

Hello TJ, we're very excited to have you on the forums today, and my question is how long does it usually take to draw up each comic?

A few hours on average

Do you know Monstercat?

Btw, like your comics.

No Sorry, but thanks!

Everybody knows rainbow dash is best pony (and my waifu)

Do you watch doctor who?

Everything up to Rory and Amy's wedding, I stopped keeping up after that.

What does the scouter say about his power level?!

What would be your most favorite show/anime?

This is going to be really embaressing but I adore "Girls Und Panzer"

So weird but so cute.

• Brohoof 8

How many jars of peanut butter does Brownie Bun consume on a daily basis?

Sometimes she just sits on the floor and eats a bowl of it like it's ice cream. Horses are weird.

What's with the peanut butter btw? XD

Probably just that it's the best food in all the universe

I used to believe horses ate mostly peanuts for some reason as a kid.

That Looks Interesting..................I shall endeavor to give it the old university try later on..........Query: What is your greatest Fear? Mine is "myself" followed by Clowns & Roaches.................................and once more have a Cup of COFFEE

Hey now, save some elipses for the rest of us ;)

My greatest fear is of being sick. Except for having a cold. For some weird reason I kind of enjoy having a cold. It's...cozy.

• Brohoof 6

Who's your favorite youtuber?

Boogie 2988

Just a really nice, open guy who's been around the block.

I've been told Markiplier is worth around 2 million dollars and has donated 1.5 to charity. So I mean I don't really watch him but what a guy right?

• Brohoof 3

What is your favorite episode of MLP?

Hard to say, Art of the Dress, Pinkie Pride, Castlemania, Ammending Fences. Lots of them.

Would Horse Wife will end the world of humanity? :P

Tiny Horsewife hates all humanity. Regular Horsewife likes most of humanity, Megabun loves all humanity.

Why would you ruin a good pizza by having a side salad? :|

Because I am a horse.

• Brohoof 4

Hard to say, Art of the Dress, Pinkie Pride, Castlemania, Ammending Fences. Lots of them.  
Pinkie Pride <3

Sorry, the mere mention of that episode makes me joyful.

What's your favorite song from the show? 

• Brohoof 1