Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever had a catchphrase?

Grtxkkyz

So, has there been a moment where you ever attempted to fashion a catchphrase for yourself? You know, the kind of quote that is repeated constantly. If you ever coined a catchphrase for you, how did it went? Was it successful or in the end you just decided not to go with it? And what kind of catchphrase did you create?

• Brohoof 1

I don't consciously make catchphrases. They just sort of happen naturally. What happens is that I tend to get fixated on random words for periods of time and then just say them over and over again, before moving on to the next phase. This happens especially with nicknames.

My current word? "Sking." That's pretty much my catchphrase. "Sking?! Sking?!" In particular. It is a random nickname that popped into my head one day for my fiance.

I managed to turn a mocking of brotalk by saying "Oh Em Geezy to the heezy yo" into something I say regularly instead of OMG or Oh My God or something like that. I DON'T KNOW. DON'T ASK.

A few:

"THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE" x99, with the word order switched around every time, getting more and more hype.

"oie zi"

"Bitch." As a way to end a conversation, or punctuate a particularily badass statement, after a second of silence.

Edited by Gaviera

"Me and my infinite supply of pillows"

I was in this community where we would just have random virtual pillow fights; I was always the one that could pull a rope and release millions of pillows. I had an infinite supply.

Someone eventually made me a signature pic with that phrase on it.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno if you can call it a catch phrase, but in the beginning of every video I make I introduce myself with "Good morning, evening, or night." I usually say different things depending on what I'm doing, mostly around friends who know me personally.

"I'm gonna go torture myself." - I'm getting ready to play an insanely hard game, mainly Super Meat Boy.

"GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!" - Originally from Animaniacs, but I use that instead of the overused "that's what she said" joke.

"Cross your fingers and clench your butt" - In other words, "good luck"

"Faggot." - How I end a conversation with my closest friends; Always gets a good laugh.

I have a metric crap ton of catch phrases. None that I can recall at the moment. But still a lot.

EDIT:some of them that i remembered! (note: in this situation italics represent sarcasm)

"I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. You can't prove anything."

"I don't feel like it!"

"Oh good..."

"Meh."

"Ya dun goofed!"

"Look! A distraction!"

"Never said *insert thing accused of being said*."

"Hilarious..."

"FLIP THE TABLE!"

"what/wut/wat"

"I didn't do it."

"*insert anger fueled string of expletives here*"

"I don't really care."

"I'm immortal remember?"

"SECRET TUNNEL!!!!"

"LIES/YOU LIE!"

"I'm aware of my own fourth wall and I'll break it as I please!"

"If it's evil that gives you the right to slay it."

"I don't HAVE to do anything."

"You filthy swine!"

"Relevance!/?"

"Good for you."

"So... You mean all of them."

"No... Just.... No..."

"Of course!"

"Genius!"

"Fair enough."

"I'm hard headed in more ways than one... Get your mind out of the gutter!"

"You can cut anything with anything if you hit it hard enough."

"Entertain me!"

"I plan to."

"Mortals." (as a greeting)

"Yes." (In response to any non-yes or no question)

"I dunno."

"I can FIIIIGHT!"

"Noooooooooo... Yes...."

"It's true though."

"That makes not a single sense."

Edited by SpikusFyre

Well, in my comedy series ( which no surviving videos exist today because i deleted them all...because i got a lot of hate ) and with some of my comics, whenever the main character gets something boring explained, the character would just interrupt them and say :

" Li-La-Langweilig " which would translated in english be : " Bi-ba-Boring! "

Thats the only thing i remember  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

So many...

For example: "Unacceptable!", "Rude!" and my current favourite: "*Insert perfect person's name here* should be stopped."

I also love referencing memes such as the 'good s***' meme, often censored to 'good stuff' if I'm in the presence of my mum etc XD

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I play games like Skyrim or Fallout, I'll walk around literally saying 'I wanna fight somebody' or 'Come fight me' while I have like ten health and no ammo. I have no idea why I continually do this in gaming.

When someone does something wrong, I tend to say "You Ding Dong!" every single time.

Edited by Guest

"Boats" is one for me. I was watching Jeopardy. The hint was along the lines of 'people fly in this.' My answer was, sarcastically, 'boats.' I use boats as a euphemism (word that replaces another) or as an exclamation when I do something stupid.

"Shaboom!"

"Its so fluppy!"

"Hey Nev, whats up?"

"Ultimate blast!"

"Duh huh huh huh!"

"What with the intercourse?"

"Bran flakes!"

"Lets go groget!"

"Yolo time."

LOL

Some of these are so bad that I just had to laugh at them. XD Sorry if that wasn't what you intended, but you got a laugh regardless. :lol:

"Magic is everywhere!"

"It's so magical!"

"I hate everything"
"I´m omnisexual"

"Deal with it."

"All kids are mistakes" (not mine but I use it a lot lol)

Edited by Infernus

No.

Seriously, I say no a lot. It's catchy.

I don't really have a catch phrase per say, but I do all my own sound effects, and from what I've gathered, other appreciate that.

"What's that about a cleaner?" = A line from a song a friend was singing in French sounded like that, so I stole it.

"Yuppers." = Yes, yeah, indeed, uh-huh... you get the idea.

"All that & a bag of tricks." = To emphasize things.

"Yacham." = A word to say when you have nothing to say.

"I've got your [whatever]... right here in my pants!" = Something I picked up in high school.