Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do people mistake your age?

Kyabetsuko

...people thought you were younger or older than you really are?

It happens to me all the time. I'm 20 and people tend to think I'm 17 at most, the most common age they give being 15, and the most absurd was a guy in a WhatsApp group that thought I was 13 after I sent a picture '-'

So, how it usually goes for you?

• Brohoof 4

People usually mistake me as older. I remember someone once asked me something along the lines of "so how's Uni?" To which I had to reply, "I'm...I'm 15 :P"

I remember that I was mistaken for 13 once as well, but that was online and the person was just thinking of someone else :P

People usually think I am older than my real age; both in real life and online. I'm not sure why for online, but in real life, I'm pretty tall, so people usually think I'm older than sixteen. :muffins:

Not so much now that I've got some facial hair, but when I was younger I could apparently pass for 3-4 years younger than I really was. I've had waiting staff look far too long at my ID and once when I went into a drug store to buy a few of those scratch tickets, the woman behind me swore there was no way I could be older than 15 at best.

Yes! This has actually happened a few times.

I am 20 years old and I have been mistaken for a 15 year old.

A waitress once refused to serve me coffee because she thought that I was too young!

I looked at her and i'm like: "...I'm 20"  :confused:

• Brohoof 1

Depending on if I have shaved or not, or sometimes regardless of if I have shaved or not, my age seems to fluctuate anywhere up to 5 years either side of what it is actually :lol:

every time im working at mcds or anywhere for that matter....im 20 -_-
 so yep if I had a muffin every time id probably be able to feed a good portion of this thread have a muffin today everypony

Edited by cwhip9

I got mistaken as the younger sister to my brother. There wasn't much of a height difference at the time, I guess, but now my brother is quite a bit taller than me.

Edited by Wolves