Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do people mistake your age?

Kyabetsuko

At my summer camp, I almost got in trouble because one of the head staff members thought I wasn't wearing my councilor uniform. I was 4 years too young to be a councilor, so 16. People would always come up to me asking where things were, too, thinking I was a councilor. XD

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

Honestly? Yes. I got into a bar without even having to show my ID before, they just slipped the drink-band on me and said "HAVE AT IT!"

*I couldn't legally get in

Edited by ARagY

Hmmm

When I had my mustache (half a year ago): Assumed age: 30+    Actual age: 17

When I shaved my mustache: Assumed age: 20+  Actual age: 17

Conclusion: People tend to assume my age is older than my actual one.

• 2 weeks later...

not joking i get mistaken for a 13 year old SO much. im not even a teenager anymore but at the same time its flattering. i guess youthful looks are a blessing to some of us XD

xD I would LOVE to sound younger than I actually am rather than older. People say I have a really deep voice but in real life straight up I don't ahaha

I'm 16, but with how my voice sounds I am always pegged to be younger by a lot of people in my life, most recent is when I was working and a customer asked how old I was to because they thought I was 12-13 years old. Not much of a difference I guess, but its something and I love my voice :squee:!

Edited by Daiy