Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do people mistake your age?

Kyabetsuko

So much so that I got a free child's pass to somewhere expensive instead of paying full price. Of course I rolled along with that :mlp_icwudt:

Absolutely, it's the whole reason I grew out my goatie and mustache. I have such a baby face that at work people would ask if I'm still in school or if I plan on going to college. I was already 22 and out of college then! Now at least they will ask if I'm still in college or guess I'm a year or two behind my actual actual age. 

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah people think I'm a little younger than 28.

• 2 years later...

I have gotten called a boy at the age of 27, so it has often actually I mean I look sixteen I would say. That's what others have said as well, some have asked if I was lying about my age to them. Of course though that may have to do with me typically living as a teenager. I've been considered too young to drink alchol when I'm of age I've often been stopped at bars, nightclubs because they thought I was trying to sneak in haha. People often essentially do, I do feel it is a good thing though when people think you're younger.  

Put me in the "People think I'm younger than I really am" camp. I don't know whether I should take it as a compliment or not

Not so much anymore, when I was a bit younger people thought I was older. Being 6'7 with a deep voice does that, I guess.. Now I'm just a 20-something.

These days it doesn't happen too often anymore but until 5 years ago people almost always mistaken my age and thought I would be much younger

Not really. I think I look my age, at least within a year or two either side. I had an early growth spurt and was 6'1 (185cm) by the time I was 13 though, so people pretty much always thought I was an adult from then onwards

• 1 year later...