Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What forums are you following?

Ezynell

Like Evilshy, I don't close my browser and have some dedicated tabs. I have one for general Everfree stuff from which I check General Discussion and Media Discussion (I don't really frequent Life Advice), one for Sugarcube Corner, one for the Pokemon Thread (in vain hope that someone will actually post there), and one for Badges: How many posts do you need for which ones. Coincidentally, Tom the Diamond made both the Pokemon and Badge threads.

I don't follow any forums because I rarely get notifications, so when I do they're more special this way. I also don't close my browser because, at any given time, I'll have from 25-30 tabs open. I currently have 28. Loading them all at once takes forever, and Youtube videos start over, so I'll lose my place if I need to go do something and, for example, I'm watching a Let's Play. It's just so much easier for me to do it this way.

I always view the new content. The only folllowed topics I follow are a few of my own, and usually ones in everfree forest or CDC.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the only one now. Years back, as in 9+ years back, I was following like...8 at once, but that wasn't worth it. It made me feel like I wasn't fully connecting with any of them as a result. So I stopped bothering with forums for a little while until I came across this place and badaboomba, that's the story to now.

When I come here I usually hang out in the Everfree Forest section; between General Discussion and Media Discussion. I sometimes check out Sugarcube Corner and one or two other things if I have time, but Everfree is my go-to spot. I don’t frequent any other forums than MLP forums though.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm not following any forum on here. Generally,  I mostly poke around general discussion and media discussion, but I'm not active enough to warrant following them.