Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RAINBOWS...rainbow dash.

iceestarz

Bam. Got my new colored pencils. 72 set of prisma premiers! So pumped. Colored my chibi Dashie finally. Tried to make the colors a little more accurate. :lol: doesn't pop as much but it's all trial and error. :P

post-20175-0-66899200-1439771665_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 15

That is adorable. I really like art style. It's very street/graffiti-like to me. Reminds me actually...Could someone do me the favour of spraying a giant picture of the mane six on the houses of parliament, for the lols and stuff?

• Brohoof 2

That is adorable. I really like art style. It's very street/graffiti-like to me. Reminds me actually...Could someone do me the favour of spraying a giant picture of the mane six on the houses of parliament, for the lols and stuff?

Oh wow that is fantastic! That style of drawing is amazing :D Brilliant job!

iih <3<3 it looks so cute little darling <3<3 =) <3<3 makes me feel happy seeing the cute pony happy smile in her face =) amazing job beautiful <rt <3

its cute... too cute... its almost disgusting :lol:  (not to mention its great)

Thank you all so much. :D <3

• Brohoof 1

Awesome job friend. Even though it doesn't pop as much as your other drawings; I don't see that as a bad thing.

Thank you! :)

Yeah, I looked at it a bit more and compared it to my other stuff. It's not as in your face with colors but I actually kind of like it a bit more. :P

So that's amazing... I want one. Makes me thing of a sticker which would be more amazing! 

On a slightly more technical level (that won't be technical because I suck at anything art) I really like your style of drawing. Also the color blending looks really seemless which is amazing considering how truly colorful it is. I feel like I see more colors every time I look at it!

Bravo!

• Brohoof 1

So that's amazing... I want one. Makes me thing of a sticker which would be more amazing!

On a slightly more technical level (that won't be technical because I suck at anything art) I really like your style of drawing. Also the color blending looks really seemless which is amazing considering how truly colorful it is. I feel like I see more colors every time I look at it!

Bravo!

I would love to make some stickers, that would be totally cool. :P

Maybe at some point I might, idk. Thank you so much though. :D

This is so cute <3 <3 <3. I love it :wub:. Awesome job :D.

Thank you ;):D

I try to be awesome with my drawings. :nom:

• Brohoof 2

I would love to make some stickers, that would be totally cool. :P

Maybe at some point I might, idk. Thank you so much though. :D

Thank you ;):D

I try to be awesome with my drawings. :nom:

DO IT!!! I would be your first costumer!! And I think your style is perfect for it! Keep it up! Also you should consider a Vinyl Scratch drawing next ;) haha

• Brohoof 1

DO IT!!! I would be your first costumer!! And I think your style is perfect for it! Keep it up! Also you should consider a Vinyl Scratch drawing next ;) haha

I'll keep that in mind! ;)

I could probably sketch her up while I'm in the car on the way to my college tomorrow or Wednesday. Whatever day we leave :P 7 hours in a car, it'll help pass the time.

Looks awesome! Love the cute chiba style!

Thank you! :D cutesy stuff is my favorite thing to draw :catface:

Wait, you managed to get that blended rainbow effect using pencils?!?! I am amazed. This is wonderful! I hope you continue this kind of stuff! It's great!

Haha yeah, I've gotten a lot better at using colored pencils. Still got a lot to learn, but I've come a far way from where I started just a couple years ago. :P

Got a couple things sketched out ready to get colored, just gotta find the time to finish them. :D

• Brohoof 1