Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jeric Fan Club

North

Oh hell no it's not getting deleted. I approve of this thread.

For the future.

Also, I approve too.

• Brohoof 3

you know you love him

sig-4029576.photo-25990.jpg

LOOK INTO RARIFAN'S EYES

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOJERIC. @_@

• Brohoof 4

Jeric from my experience is a pretty decent guy too. He's always done his job quite well I feel and is a decent person.

CHRIS JERICHO!!!!! :sneer:

Oh wait, you mean the one of the staff dudes, a great leader, all-around nice guy, and friend? That Jeric? :dash:

Hm...Oh yeah....JERIC THE STAFF DUDE!!!!!!!! :D

• Brohoof 2

CHRIS JERICHO!!!!! :sneer:

Oh wait, you mean the one of the staff dudes, a great leader, all-around nice guy, and friend? That Jeric? :dash:

Hm...Oh yeah....JERIC THE STAFF DUDE!!!!!!!! :D

"Jeric the staff dude" i like that i guess i should make a sig with that  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Seriously though, he is an awesome admin with great leader skills. But at the same time, he dosen't come across a guy who looks down at the users, like i saw some admins in a few other forums i've been. You can interact with this guy no problem and i admire that. :D

BTW, i think he is Chris Jericho in disguise.

17214.jpg

• Brohoof 4

"Jeric the staff dude" i like that i guess i should make a sig with that  :blink:

I'd actually do that. Great Idea. :D

But seriously, the reasons I like Jeric is because he's cool, and chill, and then he steps up and does his job whenever he's needed. I mean, this guy is awesome. If people like him become staff dudes, then I wanna be like him. XD.

And having talked to him on a personal level, I can honestly say he's like his favorite pony (Rarity. :wub::D) he's generous like her, but he's also a very nice guy to chat it up with.

@@Jeric

I hope you see this topic, buddy. You truly deserve all the praise you've been getting. (Whether you like it or not. :sneer: ) :lol: But you've been a great leader, and an awesome person, so yeah. :D

• Brohoof 1

Ahhhhh yesssss best fan club right here! Jeric is great, he is best pony and a great staffer, also every time his kids come up in conversation I am convinced that he is #1 Dad material. Yay Jeric!

rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.gif

• Brohoof 3

Stealing a picture from Hugolholic here.

sig-4029745.D4IOoli.png

BABSCon 2015, with his OTP (One true pony).

Damn, that's actually the first time i see a pic of him. He's quite a good looking guy. :)

• Brohoof 2

Damn, that's actually the first time i see a pic of him. He's quite a good looking guy. :)

He was also stupid enough to let someone take a picture of him at BABSCon. I didn't let anyone take one of me.  :umad:

I say stupid in the kindest possible way.

• Brohoof 2

Damn, that's actually the first time i see a pic of him. He's quite a good looking guy.

Well you haven't seen him in person, it's an understandable mistake. :D

• Brohoof 1

Well you haven't seen him in person, it's an understandable mistake. :D

Yet my dear Simon, yet. Just wait till i got the 2000 bucks together, so i can attend an american brony convention...hopefully. :huh:

• Brohoof 1