Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for some Pegasister friends?

Emerald Bliss

Hello, My name is Emerald :). I am actually Male IRL, But i prefer to play a female for ponies. I am not actually sure where i should post this, So please move it if it is in the wrong spot.

But to get to the point, I have had so many male and so few female friends over the years online, I want some female friends with the same interests and hobbies as i do, Maybe eventually be partners if it goes well enough (that is of course not a requirement, Just something i would like a lot). Anyways let me go on and get to what i enjoy and maybe a bit about me.

I enjoy Youtube, Video Games (360,PC,Ps4,3DS), Talking to friends, Anime, Manga, and making others laugh if i can (i try to be funny a lot). I also Role-play which i absolutely love to do. Now as i said i would prefer females only for this, but if you wanna RP then message me, I would be happy to maybe work an RP out in PM's.

Now i am 19 IRL, 170-180 Pounds, Right at 6 Ft tall and live in Oklahoma ( i will only give exactly location if i know you better). 

Honestly i am unsure what to say at this point, I enjoy geeky stuff like owning fandom stuff (sadly no pony stuff, But i do have a couple of Pokemon things), And i am really into Computers and such, I am pretty knowledgeable about such things. I am fairly into technology and using it....I guess thats it, I know this is probably asking a lot considering what i am asking for, But Thanks for looking non the less.

• Brohoof 1

Hello, Idk how many "pegasister" will actually answer this but I am a girl!  so here I am 

Just so you know I have a boyfriend but I always enjoy making new friends. 

I like anime./manga and a whole lot of video games.... 

I am 23 year old from Oregon ... anyways just message me if you would like to chat more.

• Brohoof 1

Now i am 19 IRL, 170-180 Pounds, Right at 6 Ft tall and live in Oklahoma ( i will only give exactly location if i know you better). 

im male but do u really live in oklahoma ??? finally another oklahoma brony ! XD lol.

im male but do u really live in oklahoma ??? finally another oklahoma brony ! XD lol.

Lol yes i do, Message me if you wanna chat :)

Hello emerald! I'm a pegasister and I'm always happy to make new friends. First let me say I do have a boyfriend but I'd be happy to chat or rp with you. I'm 26 and live in Ohio. Here I go by Cherry Bloom but you can call me Cherry. :)

As this has the marking of what could potentially become a dating this I will have to lock this thread. In regards to that please read the following announcement:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/124049-dating-threads-a-public-service-announcement/

Thank you.