Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long have you been drawing?

Grtxkkyz

I can't remember, I draw since I was a little girl, maybe when I was 2 or 3 years old. I'd say I've really improved the last three years, thanks to my drawing lessons and MLP, which gave me inspiration and made me draw much more than before. Today, when I see my old drawings I made when I was starting to watch MLP (These drawings were very ugly xD), and the ones I make now, I can't believe how much I improved x) But I know I have still a lot to learn to make better drawings!

• Brohoof 2

I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, and I still suck at it. I switched over to 3D modeling because I have an easier time with it. With 3D, perspective problems aren't an issue, and that's something I've always had trouble with.

Come to think of it, I actually have never tried to draw a pony... They look like they might be easy. I recently acquired a drawing tablet, so now might be a good time to give it a try.

• Brohoof 1

Uhh... Hm. Honestly, I don't remember! I feel like I've always been arting since I twas a wee little bean, so I couldn't even say.

However, I only really seriously started drawing and trying to improve about 2 years ago.

• Brohoof 1

As soon as I figured out what drawing was! My parents introduced me to drawing stick people and the like, as well as colouring-in. I just carried on drawing after that, although I'm not too great at it.

• Brohoof 1

I draw as a hobby ever since I was 4. That makes it... 21 years, though my skills have deteriorated quite a bit recently through quite a lack of use. At my peak, I did drawing and painting (oil mostly, did some watercolour too), even had a painting win a contest once.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the day when I was 13 or so. At first I was kind of an illegal graffiti artist, but as I grew up I realized that's plain dumb xD. Right now I spam my rooms with canvases of ponies, graffiti and both combined. 7 years in total.

Edited by ILikeNightmares

• 2 years later...

Unlike most people here I hated to draw when I was a kid, cuz it always looked ugly. But I alwayas I admired good sample of art and animation.

I started drawing about 4years ago. But do not more than dozen arts per year. 9_9

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I started taking drawing seriously way back in my teens when I got into drawing manga. I've kept all my old drawings over the past couple of decades and I sometimes look through them all if I'm stuck for inspiration. I've only been drawing ponies for a few months though. I've been a fan of the show for years, but never really got around to drawing ponies. So I'm still trying to find my groove with drawing them in a way that implements my style.

• Brohoof 1