Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Lounge

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to read this, I am currently hiring for my indie company GameSmash Studios, remember this is an unpayed job but you will be credited! The following jobs are available in no particular order with there requirements bellow them

--Artist--

•Must be able to draw in 2D and in pixels

--Music--

•Must be able to make at least one type of music (ideally more)

--Sound Effects--

•Must be able to make cartoony and realistic sound effects

--Website Builder--

•Must have website domain

•Must be able to code in html or have access to website builder

--beta tester--

•Must be able to feed back bugs and other info

--Advertiser--

•must be able to get more people to see our company

I could be an Advertiser 

Contact me on skype: ~<Cerulean the Oshawott>~

Don't have Skype lol

Out of curiosity, what will this company be doing?

Mostly games but a bit of everything

I could be a beta-tester, but it depends on whether you have to download the game or not.

If you have to download the game, I will not be able to be a beta-tester.

You will have to download all releases except the final, why can't you download , are you a closet Brony?

I could be sound affects, beta-tester, artist, or Advertiser. Which ever you still need. If no one can build the web site, and I mean no one at all come to me as a last resort.

We need all of those except artist, and we really need a website! We do have one but it's a crappy Jimdo one, but let's build a website when we get a bit bigger

Chromebooks. They suck. A lot.

Dunno I wanted one, I think there one of those things where if you think "hell I could really use one of those" there good but otherwise they suck, have you looked into running Linux on it?

Dunno I wanted one, I think there one of those things where if you think "hell I could really use one of those" there good but otherwise they suck, have you looked into running Linux on it?

I tried, but it always gets stuck at a certain process of downloading Linux.

I could be a beta tester. I am very good at finding problems and bugs in games, as it is what I do most of the time.

I could be a beta tester. I am very good at finding problems and bugs in games, as it is what I do most of the time.

Your in!

I could be a music maker. I've been composing music for 6 years and can make many different genres.

I cannot thank you enough!

I'm interested in artist (can do 2d digital and vector) music (can play almost any instrument and make electronic midis, also have a yeti mic) and beta testing (life long gamer!) where do I sign up?

Hello ,

Just letting you know that I have moved your topic to the right section, Creative Resources.

I'm interested in artist (can do 2d digital and vector) music (can play almost any instrument and make electronic midis, also have a yeti mic) and beta testing (life long gamer!) where do I sign up?

ok! That sounds good! Just a update for every pony send your stuff to Kyledavid7@hotmail.co.uk, I'm not up for a chat there so don't try please :)

I could make some music for you - I do 8-bit things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJe5rAe3LXU

This is amazing, I really do need you! By the way this is my new ringtone, or it would be if I wasn't a closet Brony XD

email me like I said is the past post

email me like I said is the past post

This is amazing, I really do need you! By the way this is my new ringtone, or it would be if I wasn't a closet Brony XD

Awesome! If you want my Skype or contact info, PM me!

Edited by Bronyance