Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What character of the OPPOSITE Gender would you be

Buck Testa

Answers along the lines of "I wouldn't be another gender" are not allowed, play along and have fun with it. 

What character of the opposite gender would you be and why? It can be from anime, movies, Manga, comics, cartoons, tv shows, you name it, just as long as that character is opposite to the gender you are now. 

Why did you pick that character? Would the way you act and think change if you were that character? How would being this character change your life, and would those changes be good or bad? 

If they have powers, would those powers make the change worth it, or is that not a factor in your decision? 

I'd love to see your answers to this interesting question! 

• Brohoof 1

My OC (Gravity Source) is an opposite of twilight sparkle, instead of magical plasma, it's a tesla-gravity & nightmare tesla-gravity, they are all unicorns, but only gravity source has a robodrone-cyborg suit.

Edited by Shape-Shift

Maybe Kino from 'Kino's Journey'. The idea of spending my life constantly on the road really appeals to me. It's the kind of adventure that simply can't be achieved in real life without giving up everything you've ever earned. Also I would get to have an awesome talking motorbike.

Edited by Biggybrony

I'd have to say maybe... Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I am very much like him. I hope for change, but once it arrives.. Sometimes I take it a little too far. I do love to daydream and can be clueless at times. Jack is me in all cases and situations. Plus, I love singing and talking to myself.. ;) lol.

Regarding My Little Pony, maybe Discord or Big Mac. Discord is funspirited and humorous which are the type of characters I enjoy. And Big Mac is silent but strong and hardworking. Dealing with his hardships and the farm.

Doctor Whooves which my sister suggested would be pretty cool. I enjoy how invested he is in science and discovery. Longing to know more about the whereabouts of magic.

Regarding other media, I'm quite similar to Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls (actually I'm TOO similar to the point Dipper is my favorite fictional character overall.) So it'd be kinda cool to be Dipper. And being like him I wouldn't be too different. :lol:

I'd also love to be any genderbender version of any of the Mane Six. Like Duskshine, Elusive, Rainbow Blitz, Buttscotch, Applejake (I like to call him that), or Bubble Berry. If the gender benders counted!

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear

The only character I can really think of is Emmy from the Professor Layton series. She's capable of defending herself and her friends through her martial arts skills and agility, but she's still adorable and a bit of a softy to those she trusts. I admire those traits, it's a rare blend. It could be fun being able to easily parkour across rooftops and such. Plus knowing how to defend myself beyond basic blocks and tension points could be useful in a pinch.

I would be tex from red vs blue because she's an awesome solo fighter who can face multiple enemies by herself she's smart plus she's really a lone wolf pretty much like me

Imma go with MLP just because that narrows down the choice list. o-o;

Hmm this is hard, I'm female and usually id say if I were a character id be Apple Jack because I cant lie.. like seriously I just cant, it goes against everything I am. But OPPOSITE gender... I'd probably have to sayyyyyyy....... Angel... Because I'm a sassy little bunny that looks irritated most of the time :')

Angela Cross from the Ratchet and Clank series.

She's a badass Lombax with a fiery yet clumsy personality. Ex-Scientist turned rogue agent, I think it'd be awesome to see what her life is like :P She's my favourite character from the series.

• Brohoof 1

I would say Twilight Sparkle because she is interested in science and study and that suits to me. I could maybe Fluttershy, but I think Twily suits a little bit better to me.