Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What character of the OPPOSITE Gender would you be

Buck Testa

I guess I'd be Fluttershy; she's somepony I can relate to a lot, as well as a character I aspire to become more like (seriously; I do kinda wish I could be a literal human Fluttershy ^^). I'd hope that I'd be kinder and less of a coward (she can be pretty brave, like when confronting the dragon in Dragonshy) as her... I'm sure my confidence would be a little better, at least. :catface:

Might as well do Gender and Sex too:

Sex: I'd definitely want to be my OC Lavellan Inquisitor from Dragon Age Inquisition and romance the crap out of Dorian :wub: 

If I had to be a boy, I'd want to be Wander from Wander Over Yonder.

He's just so sweet, kind, sincere, and selfless. Loves everyone and tries to find the best in them.

He got so much energy and can make anything fun. But at the same time he's got this somewhat hidden wisdom and craftiness about him. I just love the little guy.

My next choice would probably be either T-Bone from SWAT Kats or Optimus Prime.

Marco Diaz, easy

Pros: 

-14 years old, another 4 years of no responsibility for me

-Badass magic princess as a best friend

-Martial arts because Marco is hardcore

-Fight monsters on a regular basis

-Looks great in a dress

-Also adorable overall

88e56ec1bceb3a8cf9d3cd921aa2c334.jpg

• 4 months later...

Pinkie Pie. Being a pony, able to throw the best partieis in existence, master baker, defy's gravity and many laws of the universe, you bet I would be Pinkie. She also seems like a child at heart and baboom, that matches me perfectly. :3

I would also love to be Aurora from Child of Light, simply because I love the character and the world that she resides in. 

I would say Dipper from Gravity Falls. I like to read, I'm a bit of a nerd, and I can often think too much about things. Sometimes I prefer to be alone, but I get along unusually well with my sibling(s). I also love to learn about mysteries and the like, although I enjoy being a big silly and messing about sometimes. So, despite my personality not matching that of any fictional character perfectly, Dipper is pretty close. :)

Edited by Wolves