Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What character of the OPPOSITE Gender would you be

Buck Testa

I'd pick the focus character from season 5 episode 24.

This character is RaRa, and she is female, and her voice is amazing, and I love female singing voices. Gravity Falls states that

body swapping doesn't change each others voices, but one's larynx is a part of their body so that would be swapped too, giving me the voice of a female's voice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really wish I could be something like Mabel Pines, but in reality, I'd be closer to Daria Morgendorffer. I once had (probably still have depending on who you talk to) a flat and somewhat condescending demeanor to certain other people and couldn't stand most of the other people in my life.

I would want to be Space Dandy. I love the show and his character too much. I love how he goes with the flow and doesn't sweat the small stuff. He may not be the most intelligent guy in the world, but he knows how to love and be as Dandy as possible and that's all I want, baby. 

The way I think and act would definitely change. I'm very shy in comparison to Dandy, but I'd welcome the change. I mean, who doesn't want to explore the universe searching for rare aliens and hanging out at cool restaurants called Boobies XD

19askvb7nx75xjpg.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle. Smart, cute, adorable, and with enough magical power and political power to have pretty much anything she wants done. All she has to do is say the word, and her amazing idea for enchanted books/television-like devices with attached keyboards connected to each other and owned by everypony become a reality, along with books enchanted to let you live the adventure inside the book.. enhanced to video game levels of difficulty.. Also, loving friends and a loving family would be nice.

Lucy from Elfen Lied. I mainly pick her because she's easily my favorite character of any anime ever, but the fact that she can tear just about anything apart with her vectors and stop bullets and all sort of other crazy stuff is a very nice bonus.

I guess having her shitty life would drive to become exactly as homicidal as she is/was though, so not sure how much it would change overall.

This question set of a nuclear explosion in my head. Of every book,show,movie,etc I've seen, I never really thought I could relate to the female characters or want to be them... Given the choice of possibly having amazing powers too I have to narrow down every female character I liked. So far, I can only say that I'm maybe like Akame from Akame Ga Kill. I also love her powers too :P I'm gonna come back to this when I think of character more similar to me though. (That is also badass and has cool powers XD)

akame_ga_kiru___akame___minimalist_by_at

Edited by DageNox

Probably Applejack, similar moral compass based around honor and fair play, plus she has the trappings of a subculture of my country that I love. (And that hat tho!)

Don't see why the OP sees switching genders as a big deal though especially given that it's just a theoretical question. I mean after all, it's not just asking us if we'd be our opposite gender, it's asking us if we'd be another person. That, to me, is a much more traumatic transition than simply jumping the gender fence from our birth side to the other.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

In the past, largely on account of my OCD and agoraphobia, I would have said Elsa from Frozen.  What?  She wore gloves, refused to touch anyone, and holed up inside of her room.  Some also seem to think that she's a lesbian, and I've always felt that, were I female, I would be a lesbian.  Unfortunately, the cold really does bother me.  It's too bad; I had the arguably obsessive compulsive behavior and lesbian thing going for me, otherwise.

I don't like to compare myself to others, because I am proud to be me, but I've always related to and look up to Indiana Jones.

I have a sarcastic/dry sense of humor like him, as well as having a love for exploration and learning. I'm very curious, and take great interest in history, anthropology, and archaeology. I value experience and knowledge over money and power.

I'm a guy, I guess the only female equals to Indiana Jones I can think of would be Daring Do and Lara Croft.

So, I guess I would be Daring Do or Lara Croft.

I mean my personality. I'm not nearly as tough and bad ass as either.

Edited by El Duderino