Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What character of the OPPOSITE Gender would you be

Buck Testa

To answer my own question 

evangeline_a_k__mcdowell_by_jessethehedg

Evangeline A K McDowell without a doubt. 

From her Deadpool grade healing factor, her phenomenal strength, her former villain turned godly anti-heroine, and her beastly magical abilities she is not a force to be reckoned with 

She also has some pretty beastly smirk action, and I'm always down for a Good smirk 

You never said OCs didn't count xD So i would be Shiroko, one of my Naruto OC's summon animals..

She is a albino black fox, which makes her have white/silver fur and pink eyes.. Thus the name, combining "White" and "Fox" ... Thanks to the seals placed on her she

has the ability to perform some justu that would ordinarily require hand seals.. So If i were her I'd still be able to look like my normal self by using transformation jutsu..

Though it would be interesting being that.. not only as a non-human, not only as a female, but also as a creature that isn't from this world..

Edited by AURAequine

• 2 years later...

I'd like to try being Taki Tachibana from 'Your Name.' It would be interesting to see what it's like to view the world through his eyes, and at least once in a while I could trade places with a female if I got tired of being a boy (you'll know what I mean if you watch the movie). I also like the way he thinks and how he handles unusual situations. he's very real and relatable. 

I could also see myself trying on Luke Skywalker for size. It would be fun to be a Jedi and do all that cool stuff he does. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

I would more than likely be Patricia Tannis from the Borderlands games. I have a similar (albeit far less exaggerated) version of her personality. The only thing though would be that I would have to retain my love for bacon. I have pretty similar feelings about beef jerky as she does for bacon so... :twi:

Edited by ~Dusky~
  • Brohoof 1

I would be Daring Do, as I'd be able to go on various adventures and discover artefacts. Daring Do is a pegasus, so that would also grant me the ability to fly. 

I would want to be Tohru from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, because who wouldn't want to be a dragon? Or maybe my OC Sun Fire. Zephyr and Sun Fire are supposed to basically be caricatures of different personality traits I have

Edited by Zephyr / Karou

• 3 months later...