Buck Testa

What character of the OPPOSITE Gender would you be

To answer my own question 

evangeline_a_k__mcdowell_by_jessethehedg

Evangeline A K McDowell without a doubt. 

From her Deadpool grade healing factor, her phenomenal strength, her former villain turned godly anti-heroine, and her beastly magical abilities she is not a force to be reckoned with 

She also has some pretty beastly smirk action, and I'm always down for a Good smirk 

Badges

You never said OCs didn't count xD So i would be Shiroko, one of my Naruto OC's summon animals..

She is a albino black fox, which makes her have white/silver fur and pink eyes.. Thus the name, combining "White" and "Fox" ... Thanks to the seals placed on her she

has the ability to perform some justu that would ordinarily require hand seals.. So If i were her I'd still be able to look like my normal self by using transformation jutsu..

Though it would be interesting being that.. not only as a non-human, not only as a female, but also as a creature that isn't from this world..

Edited by AURAequine

Well My friends often compare me to Papyrus from Undertale. So I would be Papyrus.

Edited by GingerLightning

(edited)

I'd like to try being Taki Tachibana from 'Your Name.' It would be interesting to see what it's like to view the world through his eyes, and at least once in a while I could trade places with a female if I got tired of being a boy (you'll know what I mean if you watch the movie). I also like the way he thinks and how he handles unusual situations. he's very real and relatable. 

I could also see myself trying on Luke Skywalker for size. It would be fun to be a Jedi and do all that cool stuff he does. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

(edited)

I would more than likely be Patricia Tannis from the Borderlands games. I have a similar (albeit far less exaggerated) version of her personality. The only thing though would be that I would have to retain my love for bacon. I have pretty similar feelings about beef jerky as she does for bacon so... :twi:

Edited by ~Dusky~

Sadie from red dead redemption 2 except I'd probably act way more tomboyish

I know this is gonna sound weird, but I've always seen myself as a Tobias Eaton. (He's from Divergent). 

Badges

Probably Fluttershy or Ocellus as my personity is kind of similar to theirs.

I would be Daring Do, as I'd be able to go on various adventures and discover artefacts. Daring Do is a pegasus, so that would also grant me the ability to fly. 

728e02f334c85462e13b947754ce631b.thumb.jpg.c0192ea80186b3134a844b5dabccd13d.jpg

Wouldn't mind if I become Haruka/Sailor Uranus. I always did like her in the Sailor Moon series. :mlp_please:

(edited)

I would want to be Tohru from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, because who wouldn't want to be a dragon? Or maybe my OC Sun Fire. Zephyr and Sun Fire are supposed to basically be caricatures of different personality traits I have

Edited by Zephyr / Karou

Hmm...I'd probably be Braeburn. Or Rainbow Blitz. :dash:

Hmmm...
I'd probably be Twily

35 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hmm...I'd probably be Braeburn. Or Rainbow Blitz. :dash:

ooooh, I wonder who @Cyclone would be

2 hours ago, Sherbert MGS said:

Hmmm...
I'd probably be Twily

ooooh, I wonder who @Cyclone would be

I’d almost say Twilight 

Wow. This is a tricky question for me. ^_^ I feel like I'd have to go with Sweetie Belle. She's kind of timid, so that fit's me pretty well, and sometimes I wish I could be a child again.

robbery_by_higglytownhero_dcdrr28.thumb.png.95cc5833ae714b3b4d7343e4ddc7505d.png

I would probably be Queen Chrysalis, not because I am like her or anything, just that in the pony world I'd kinda like to be the villain and take everything over.

8 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I’d almost say Twilight 

Probably Vapor Trail or Twilight.

I forgot about Sandbar! I’d make a good Sandbar :laugh: